Truffle not spawning

Any one else having troubles with the truffle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got him to move in, took not as long, but 2 In-game days.
I agree on the square house idea nothing to complicated it might confuse some code somewhere. But if anything I'd use traditional materials so it for sure registers as a house instead of like a part of the biome or something. Not sure if that is even a possibility but with the sheer multitude of wacky bugs in mobile might as well just use wood. Also the android update for 1.2 has fixed the Truffle according to several users. So if you are using iOS than it is most likely not fixed. It seems that from most of my research it takes several RL days for us iOS users to get him so just be patient.

EDIT: Just thought I might throw this in. I believe the leaf wings are only sold by the Witch Doctor in a jungle biome at night and not the Dryad. I believe those are the sparkly wings available from the dryad.

Edit (Again XD): Just checked the wiki I was right. I use the wings myself and can confirm they are available. Comparatively the leaf wings are much better than the sparkly.

Last edited:
image.jpg
Thanks TerraNova! I just got the truffle! That 10x10 house DID work!

I made my biome on the ground. should i make it floating?
[DOUBLEPOST=1421946583][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, my witch doctor is in the jungle, but wont sell the leaf wings (im using the ios version)
[DOUBLEPOST=1421946676][/DOUBLEPOST]My biome's ground is only 1 block thick. Does it need to be thicker?

Also, what block should i make the house out of? Right now it is made of mushrooms. I should probably use mud, im guessing???

3 Block Deep and 100 Mud Block w/ Jungle Seeds per row so 300 Mud Blocks and place the house in the middle
[DOUBLEPOST=1421947079][/DOUBLEPOST]I think he sells it during a Blood Moon but I don't remember.
[DOUBLEPOST=1421947137][/DOUBLEPOST]If you want to face Glowing Mushroom Biome Monsters, make it on the gorund. If not, just keep it floating for easy access.

He sells it if he is a jungle biome at night. You can always see if the background and music changes to the according biome to see if it has actually changed.

Thats why I gave him how much he needs for the biome. I just hope he has alot of Jungle seeds to at least cover all the mud on top and in between.

Now I have one problem. I can't find out how to hover with a hoverboard. There is a link somewhere, but on the wiki, it says you need a Bluetooth controler.

So I need to make it 3 deep?
[DOUBLEPOST=1421966866][/DOUBLEPOST]Well I already made a house for my witch doctor in the jungle but he still doesn't sell the wings

Tealderll said he does.
[DOUBLEPOST=1421973170][/DOUBLEPOST]And yes. And try to make every mud block have Jungle Seeds in them.

Well things took a very good turn! :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1422018523][/DOUBLEPOST]I got both my truffle AND my wings!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1422018622][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you so much TerraNova! Everything you said worked!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 1,711
Well things took a very good turn! :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1422018523][/DOUBLEPOST]I got both my truffle AND my wings!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1422018622][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you so much TerraNova! Everything you said worked!

Just wondering are you using iOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom