• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Truffle Worm AFK Farming Guide

Uni

Plantera
The red beetles could probably be filtered out using their size, couldn't they? I don't think they fit through 1 block gaps like the worms do. If they are blocked by a wall, their AI should also ensure that they jump into the arrows fired by the traps.
This is a year old why would you reply to this o_O

Kazzymodus

Staff member
How many Truffle Worms would spawn if you have drank a battle potion? What if there was a blood moon? :zombie:
Blood Moons and Eclipses only increase spawn rates on the surface, not underground.

The Battle Potion would buff the amount of enemy spawns, but it wouldn't increase the spawn rate of Truffle Worms specifically.

Dreadss

Terrarian
I'm currently playing on the most recent Xbox one update and made the dart engine for farms but it does not seem to be constant/automatic? Did they change the cooldown timers in 1.3? And if so, is there an updated version of the rapid fire dart engine?

r4v1n6

Official Terrarian
I'm currently playing on the most recent Xbox one update and made the dart engine for farms but it does not seem to be constant/automatic? Did they change the cooldown timers in 1.3? And if so, is there an updated version of the rapid fire dart engine?
Indeed, the cooldown is now 3.33 seconds. To counter that, you can build one of these instead.
Btw there's another farm design that's better with 1.3, as mobs can now kill Truffle worms.

Last edited:

Zorai

Terrarian
I know this might be an old post but the download link does not work for me and I have tested the latest one they have made and it seems to be not multiplayer friendly due to hoiks

Top Bottom