Mobile Truffle Worm inside a Corruption Chest

Delete or keep until next update?

• Delete those two

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IgarashiInoue

Spazmatism
I just placed a truffle worm (30 pieces) into my Corruption Chest (hence the title) and after i closed it.
it crashed.
and i can no longer open my two survival worlds.
which is Survivalism and Survival MP
is there even something to do with corruption and truffles?
i cant even give items to my friends anymore if they needed to because survival mp has hardmode items.
but,what do i do with the two worlds?

I just placed a truffle worm (30 pieces) into my Corruption Chest (hence the title) and after i closed it.
it crashed.
and i can no longer open my two survival worlds.
which is Survivalism and Survival MP
is there even something to do with corruption and truffles?
i cant even give items to my friends anymore if they needed to because survival mp has hardmode items.
but,what do i do with the two worlds?
If one world is consistently crashing on you and won't load, and if you can go into other new or existing worlds just fine, I'm sorry to say that the crashing world is very likely a corrupted game file now and cannot be recovered.

Hopefully, you've taken advantage of the extra save slots and manually made backups of the world before it was corrupted, explained here: Mobile Backup Instructions

Sorry I don't have better news. If you'd like to talk with 505 Games directly and see if they have any better news about your issue, you can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

then
If one world is consistently crashing on you and won't load, and if you can go into other new or existing worlds just fine, I'm sorry to say that the crashing world is very likely a corrupted game file now and cannot be recovered.

Hopefully, you've taken advantage of the extra save slots and manually made backups of the world before it was corrupted, explained here: Mobile Backup Instructions

Sorry I don't have better news. If you'd like to talk with 505 Games directly and see if they have any better news about your issue, you can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home
then im guessing im never putting stuff in CORRUPTion chests
see what i did there

cloud backups.
jusy simply by pressing it crashes the game
but backups
i have too many worlds that i use for other things like truffle worm farms

Back
Top Bottom