Xbox One Truffles won’t stop spawning

Comathan

Terrarian
Ok so at first 2 truffles moved in and I thought that was funny. Then later that day there was 6 truffles. I thought nothing of it, but when I got on today. Truffles kept coming. At this time there is currently 38 truffles and more will move in if I make more house. This is very funny to me, but I need my guide, mechanic, etc back because they died and truffles take their place. So if someone can tell me how to fix it. Or if a dev can see that would be great.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 89
  • BC1B2830-CCC9-45FE-A3AD-ECB84DDE02B9.jpeg
    BC1B2830-CCC9-45FE-A3AD-ECB84DDE02B9.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 93
Ok so at first 2 truffles moved in and I thought that was funny. Then later that day there was 6 truffles. I thought nothing of it, but when I got on today. Truffles kept coming. At this time there is currently 38 truffles and more will move in if I make more house. This is very funny to me, but I need my guide, mechanic, etc back because they died and truffles take their place. So if someone can tell me how to fix it. Or if a dev can see that would be great.
Hi @Comathan, welcome to the forums and thanks for sharing this info. :)

The multiplying Truffles is a known issue and is being looked into. As of right now I don’t know of any workarounds to get the other NPCs to move in, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom