Votes: 1 25.0%
  • it was... decent

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • no, not at all

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Godley

Skeletron Prime
yesterday, and the day before that,i had the most ridiculous terraria luck ever.
you see, i had the brilliant idea of starting another run before i even beat twins in the main run yesterday, the run is to be a yo-yo only run on normal
(my main run was on expert).
so i created a character and a random world, and right off the bat i spawned in a place where trees grow higher than my screen.
i cut down a couple, and find that they gave off more than 40 wood each.
then i stumbled into a considerable amount of lead, enough to make me an anvil.
than i find a living tree(you know, these tree-like structures that sometimes contain rooms) with some space under it(no room though).
than i decided to explore the space, and it turned out that the space is actually really plentiful.
the space , instead of being a huge room or two, is actually a slow-decendin tunnel that had very few big drops, and it had both a house containing a pair of menacing hermes boots, a skeleton statue(good for hook and ancient golden helmet farming) and an anvil, but i didn't realize the anvil was there.
it also gave me enough cobwebs to craft both a wooden yo-yo and a string.
the cave was even generous enough to gave me a heart crystal.
then, i decided to go to the desert, which i discovered to have a pyramid, and it's not even the pharaoh's curse, it was a sandstorm in a bottle, perfect with my hermes boots.
then i farmed out some hooks from the skeleton statue, and got myself a grappling hook.
then the third night started.
i managed to clear out one side of the map(that is, check the whole side out) before the end of the night.
then the day started, and i got to the jungle on the other side of the map, and somehow got myself the ingredients of an amazon with only one death.
the trip also gave me 2 more crystals and 1 more skeleton statue.
i also got enough lead to craft a helmet and a chest plate, and only needed 4 more ore to get full armor.
so i go back to the jungle, but on the trip to it i find a slime carrying some lead, so i happily killed it and got myself full armor.
then i decided to venture down the living tree cave again, and found myself a mushroom biome with 2 crystals, one slime statue, one magic mirror,and a bunch of glowing mushrooms.
then, and this is probably the luckiest part, i got myself a rally from the FIRST ever water creature i've killed, then , 1 second later, a night vision helmet from the first granite elemental i've killed.
than i killed the eye of Cthulhu with ease, with 22 defense, a shackle with a good modifier, menacing hermes boots, sandstorm in a bottle, a band of regeneration i got from a chest,and some yo-yo string.
btw, had i mentioned i got both a radar and an aglet plus a piece of black lens?

just a mention, i also got a zombie arm with my first few zombies(but not the first one).

Back
Top Bottom