Try to guess the last poster's favorite Terraria boss!

:mad::dryadmad::merchantmad::nursemad:~:mad:`:mad:
now try guess my second favorite (it's easy see hint above)
well um, i sort of cheated by using google lol, but i couldn't come up with it without google, so yea
im probably right (i used google) but still could be wrong (very unlikely)
spoiler for those who still want to get it without cheating lol
i think its The Ragnarök from thorium mod
maybe specifically Dying Reality, the Ragnarök

:derp: ocram ofc
why why why does ANYONE like ocram
RIGHT, and because hes really good, idk why but dont kill my mind juuuuuuuuuuust, i used to play xbox360 and when me and my bro defeated ocram, hed give us SOOOOOOOOOOO many souls and spectral armor parts and he was really fun as well, the reason why im using past tense is because the disc dont work anymore ;(

RIGHT, and because hes really good, idk why but dont kill my mind juuuuuuuuuuust, i used to play xbox360 and when me and my bro defeated ocram, hed give us SOOOOOOOOOOO many souls and spectral armor parts and he was really fun as well, the reason why im using past tense is because the disc dont work anymore ;(
ok then you're entitled to your opinion (by the way if you have PC then I recommend Consolaria Mod if you really want Ocram back, they change his AI so that he's more fun)

I didn't look at this until after but this is in your signature, "the Empress is YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESer than any other vanilla boss"

Back
Top Bottom