• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Try to guess the last poster's favorite Terraria boss!

Cubic.

The Destroyer
I drew a human version of my second favorite boss, and she turned out looking like the Dryad (sort of)

My third favorite boss may be weak, but his daughter (I am captain obvious now) is strong

LeoGamer79

Steampunker
My favourite boss isn't the final, but is often called or hard or even the hardest. It's main enemy is the Corruption or the Crimson.

LeoGamer79

Steampunker
You are very close, just Dungeon Guardian isn't a real boss. And the reason I'm not making guesses is that I have no idea but I'm thinking it through.
[doublepost=1544901250,1544901145][/doublepost]Idk I guess yours could be Golem, Plantera or Duke Fishron.

Parasy

Brain of Cthulhu
Oh it's Skeletron ?

If you're not prepared, he'll kill you in cold blood.

+Nah, I snuck in a few puns

Top Bottom