Try to guess the last poster's favorite Terraria boss!

I... don't appear to have a hint. Oh well.

Here's my hint.

Once appearing with orange sky
I relate him to Easter, but I don't know why
When it comes to bosses, for me he was first
Popped up in the Forest (Now that was the worst)
Right after a blood moon was when he came through
After we killed him, he went after you

I would take a shot at this, but it would be guessed instantly because of my pfp. I'll try anyways, just ignore my pfp. "Sight is one of my things, during the fight you shouldn't cling, for true sight from me it will take a hard fight, I am praised by five, though the strongest is the last to arrive, my power is great, fight me early and you will get a quick fate."

It's obvious. You stated all the facts. It's moon lord. Matter of fact, you even outright said it.

For sky high im not sure what this could be. the only ones that are pre hardmode would be EoW, BoC, and Queen Bee, because Im sure you didn't fight WoF first. unless you some how didn't kill WoF and got into hardmode solo... Im going with EoW because I see a lot of starter worlds with corruption.

Eater of Worlds?
I hate autocorrect.

Correct! To explain the hint:

Once appearing with orange sky
The corruption once had orange sky instead of a proper background.

I relate him to Easter, but I don't know why
I actually do, and it's because when I first saw his summon message, I thought it said "Easter of Worlds."

When it comes to bosses, for me he was first
Believe it or not, I never fought the EoC back when I first played Terraria.

Popped up in the Forest (Now that was the worst)
Yeah, this one is obvious. Apparently he could in older versions, who knew? Besides me of course...

Right after a blood moon was when he came through
This one is obvious too.

After we killed him, he went after you
And this one is just for a rhyme.
For sky high im not sure what this could be. the only ones that are pre hardmode would be EoW, BoC, and Queen Bee, because Im sure you didn't fight WoF first. unless you some how didn't kill WoF and got into hardmode solo... Im going with EoW because I see a lot of starter worlds with corruption.

Already guessed, sorry.

Destroyer...
[doublepost=1545366843,1545366682][/doublepost]I guess I will also throw out some more hints.

1. For those who are new to his land. they might fight him without concent

2. For him to be alive 1 must die

3. he always moves forward from left to right

Yeah that one was obvious.
here are some more
1. His soul is full of might.
2. Lunging at you from left or right
3. My first terraria art I made (this means nothing basically I just wanted to say that. but yes this boss was my first fan art creation)
4. Similar to a wet noodle

Back
Top Bottom