Mac Trying to host terraria server through steam.

So, whenever i start up terraria and click on host & play, it works as it should, but when it's setting up the server, it just gets stuck on "Requesting world information". I know it's been very early since the update, but i really hope there is a fix on this!
Screenshot is included.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2016-09-09 om 19.10.06.png
    Schermafbeelding 2016-09-09 om 19.10.06.png
    476 KB · Views: 158
So, whenever i start up terraria and click on host & play, it works as it should, but when it's setting up the server, it just gets stuck on "Requesting world information". I know it's been very early since the update, but i really hope there is a fix on this!
Screenshot is included.
Please start the server module "TerrariaServer" instead and join it.

Alright, I found it, but it still gives me the "Requests world information". I also don't know how to get my friends in

Does the server say it successfully loaded everything? The client is not important at the moment. In addition to this, change the port to something unused such as 10321 to be sure that the issue isn't the port.

alright, still not working though. i can't connect to it, and neither can my friends. I'm probably just gonna wait till tomorrow and see what happens.
[doublepost=1473444530,1473444374][/doublepost]Nevermind. it works, they just released an hotfix i presume.

alright, still not working though. i can't connect to it, and neither can my friends. I'm probably just gonna wait till tomorrow and see what happens.
[doublepost=1473444530,1473444374][/doublepost]Nevermind. it works, they just released an hotfix i presume.
Yeah, the hotfix fixes this issue.

Back
Top Bottom