trying to remember an old mod

bones40

Terrarian
does anybody remember a decoration mod that took in-game sprites (food, potions, etc) and created a second copy of them that were placeable? i've recently reinstalled terraria but i haven't found it anywhere - only other decoration mods. i can't remember the name or author and google searches aren't really helping me - they all point me to the big popular additional furniture mods.

Chad's Furnitures mod? It do has decoration potions, food, and some other stuff too, like crystal hearts, life fruits, various plants, pots, and all sorts of other decoration stuff, besides furnitures.

I think things like deco potions and such are crafted at a 3D printer, which is a crafting station that requres wire to craft, so it's post-skeletron in a playthrough - though of course you can cheat stuff in, or bring from another world.
the deco items themselves need the respactive item to craft the deco version of it, (e.g. lesser healing potion --> deco lesser healing potion) and they can be crafted back to the actual version. (naturally, they also can be cheated in too via Cheat sheets, etc.)

does anybody remember a decoration mod that took in-game sprites (food, potions, etc) and created a second copy of them that were placeable? i've recently reinstalled terraria but i haven't found it anywhere - only other decoration mods. i can't remember the name or author and google searches aren't really helping me - they all point me to the big popular additional furniture mods.
“Furniture, Food, & Fun (Cosmetic Variety)”
also has a ton of placeable stuff

Back
Top Bottom