Resolved Trying to use Alchemy table

Chuggs Gaming

Duke Fishron
Obtained an Alchemy Table as of the 1.3 update.

Took the table to a legacy world and filled my inventory with potion crafting materials.

While standing next to the table, the recipes do not show up as an option to craft.

Walk over to alchemy station (placed bottle) and boom, recipes are available to craft.

Started wondering if I’m stupid. Went back to the Alchemy Table and noticed that the cursor changed while hovering overtop. Attempted to “load” the materials like an extractinator.

After doin so, my mushrooms now have an X overtop of them the same way as when you have potion sickness and cannot take a potion. The X slowly fades but the materials do not change count. Can repeat above steps but nothing changes.

What the problem hurr?

Thanks

Edit: spellcheck

Last edited:
Well, it seems to be working for me (only tried Regeneration potion though).

Are you sure you have all the ingredients and are you standing at the same level as the Alchemy Table?

19-06-2018_20-37-46.png

Obtained an Alchemy Table as of the 1.3 update.

Took the table to a legacy world and filled my inventory with potion crafting materials.

While standing next to the table, the recipes do not show up as an option to craft.

Walk over to alchemy station (placed bottle) and boom, recipes are available to craft.

Started wondering if I’m stupid. Went back to the Alchemy Table and noticed that the cursor changed while hovering overtop. Attempted to “load” the materials like an extractinator.

After doin so, my mushrooms now have an X overtop of them the same way as when you have lotion sickness and cannot take a potion. The X slowly fades but the materials do not change count. Can repeat above steps but nothing changes.

What the problem hurr?

Thanks
Any chance of screen shots/ recording?

Psh. My chest next to the bottle had the ingredients that were missing in my inventory.

Which was quite a distance from my alchemy table

Back
Top Bottom