Votes: 21 24.7%
  • 3 stars

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • 2 stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 star

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
Hey! great work! thanks! although, being a pixelart game, I can't believe there is no pixelart font! ~:cry:

This changes the Ui right? But ive been looking for something that changes block textures as shown in the banner. Maybe a link if such mod exists?

Hey guys, sorry for the radio silence as of late. The reason why this pack hasn't been updated in a very long while is because I am waiting for 1.3.6. When that update releases, I will be back in full force! I plan on adding a few more options in the future, before calling this pack complete, but even when this pack is complete, there will still be bug fixes, new UI elements added if there are new elements added in future updates (such as 1.3.6), and I will regularly be adding new fonts to the pack once 1.3.6 releases. Also, since the download link for this pack is so large, if anyone has any suggestions for any download hosting sites other than drop box that support large downloads (for free, preferably), that would be great!

Hey guys, sorry for the radio silence as of late. The reason why this pack hasn't been updated in a very long while is because I am waiting for 1.3.6. When that update releases, I will be back in full force! I plan on adding a few more options in the future, before calling this pack complete, but even when this pack is complete, there will still be bug fixes, new UI elements added if there are new elements added in future updates (such as 1.3.6), and I will regularly be adding new fonts to the pack once 1.3.6 releases. Also, since the download link for this pack is so large, if anyone has any suggestions for any download hosting sites other than drop box that support large downloads (for free, preferably), that would be great!
I'm in a very, very similar situation having to hold-out for Terraria's 1.3.6 update, since it'll change a lot with my texture pack as well. If only they'd release it or announce an ETA for it already.

As for big uploads, I use Google Drive (most reliable imo but most difficult to set up), or Mediafire, or Mega (https://mega.nz/). Looking forward to your update! :)

I'm in a very, very similar situation having to hold-out for Terraria's 1.3.6 update, since it'll change a lot with my texture pack as well. If only they'd release it or announce an ETA for it already.

As for big uploads, I use Google Drive (most reliable imo but most difficult to set up), or Mediafire, or Mega (https://mega.nz/). Looking forward to your update! :)
Thanks for the support man, Google Drive seems convenient, seeing as I already store a lot of files related to this pack there. I do hope that 1.3.6 comes some time soon, preferably before the end of summer.

Uhh it didnt download fully because it doesnt say how big it is ;-; ( i used internet download manager )

Uhh it didnt download fully because it doesnt say how big it is ;-; ( i used internet download manager )
Yeah, that's one of the problems with this pack, it's very big. You don't have to install the fonts if you want to, because those take up the majority of the download size.

Yeah, that's one of the problems with this pack, it's very big. You don't have to install the fonts if you want to, because those take up the majority of the download size.

Ok thanks

btw, what font would you recommend? look neat and is quite readable

Last edited:
Hey guys, been a while since I posted an update. Since we now know about Terraria 1.4 (Journey's End), I will be holding off development of this pack (as I have been over the past year or two) until that patch releases. Since it is intended to be the final large patch of the game, it will give me a chance to finally complete this texture pack when it releases. Who knows when 1.4 will hit, but when it does, I will return shortly after it releases!

Hey guys, been a while since I posted an update. Since we now know about Terraria 1.4 (Journey's End), I will be holding off development of this pack (as I have been over the past year or two) until that patch releases. Since it is intended to be the final large patch of the game, it will give me a chance to finally complete this texture pack when it releases. Who knows when 1.4 will hit, but when it does, I will return shortly after it releases!
But, is it complete with the current version though ?

Back
Top Bottom