Turtle's Builds.

Made this a while ago but never really finished it.

DrJpeDi.jpg

I look forward to page 2 starting on this thread so we can escape the wall of images. <_<
why not spoiler them?

so I guess it doesn't matter as much?
my internet is not the best.
so i tell you what happens, when i click on site 1 (i've overdone it a bit):
first picture loading, second and third too. meanwhile the first finished. -> i want to scroll down.
rest of pictures are loading and start the scrolling mess. -> i scroll down like a treadmill on level 100.
the scrolling mess continues because the last pictures have loaded. -> Yeah, i can read posting 3 :)

these things happen in 10-15 seconds, so it isn't that annoying to me, but i think it's much more user friendly and even more clearly arranged, when there are spoilers ;)

I love your builds! I agree with those above: spoilers would make this much easier to browse. Keep up the great builds!

Here's the rest of that little test area I was working on a month or so ago. Never got round to finishing this in the end, so here's it as far as it will get.

nVkUD4N.jpg

I never spoilered the original post because on TO I never thought I'd make more than five builds. Didn't cross my mind then to spoiler the post when I made the transfer to this thread and I'll admit I quite like it as it is. Fair enough though- I'll spoiler the meoriginal post and we can all puff away meowrily.

DP6SLem.gif

do you use any references when making houses?
do you plan stuff or just improvise?

i'm asking cuz i really can't seem to find any reference pictures i think i could use... D:
and i seem to lack the skill to improvise and have it look good enough...

Made this a while ago but never really finished it.

DrJpeDi.jpg

I look forward to page 2 starting on this thread so we can escape the wall of images. <_<

God...You always make me jelly with the things you make. I'm shamelessly going to rip this one off <3

Can I be rude and just ask: how you dispense with the in-game backdrop in some of your shots? @DicemanX asked you back on the old forum too, is it a trade secret? Please don't say you cut them out by hand in photo-shop? And for the big builds, is there any special mod or program? I know TerrFirma used to be useful for this, but it's not been maintained... Cheers.

Last edited:
Can I be rude and just ask: how you dispense with the in-game backdrop in some of your shots? DicemanX asked you back on the old forum too, is it a trade secret? Please don't say you cut them out by hand in photo-shop? And for the big builds, is there any special mod or program? I know TerrFirma used to be useful for this, but it's not been maintained... Cheers.
I know for me, i just cut it out with GIMP and drop my own in. Turning off backgrounds makes it easier.

Turning off backgrounds makes it easier.
Ah. Settings > Video > Background (On/Off)... Might help a little, thanks. Alternatively, I could continue TEditing in (diamond) gem-spark walls for rapid auto-selection of a solid background colour. Will have to see which is fastest some time.

6M5z5Mg.jpg

You'll recognize bits of this creation from stuff I've made previously. This was a small thing I made on a friend's private survival server. Marble is a great material to work with btw.

You'll recognize bits of this creation from stuff I've made previously. This was a small thing I made on a friend's private survival server. Marble is a great material to work with btw.

Does this mean you are finally back? o.o
Also, looks great just like everything you make :3 *purrr* <3

This pic:
ynqUivF.jpg

Had a statue with similar design from one of my old projects:
http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/desert-ruins-w-i-p.59935/

Not a problem, of course, I enjoy seeing what people use my design for and what they can improve on it. But...

Do you mind if I send you an improved version of that statue, if you still care about it? (it is fine if you don't) It was made long ago and I was just starting out then. Seeing it now just makes me itching to fix it. Oh and the missing wall makes her looks like she only has 1 arm and leg...

That leg! That arm! That freakishly long finger! *silently scream*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom