Turtle's Builds.

TurtleYo

Terrarian
Hey, lads.

I'm Turtle and every now and then I build stuff. Here's me sharing some of the stuff I've made over the last several years.
Please note that the majority of my creations have had assistance from TShock's worldedit plugin. The backgrounds in my later builds are done by me spending a while editing out the in-game background and layering a more appropriate one in behind.
If you want to see some of the builds first hand then you are welcome to join the server that they were created on by heading over to Aurora's forum and/or Terraria.org page and grabbing the IP there.​

6xpdAWA.jpg

I took the original image of the Turtle from a MC screenshot, linked here.

vM7SFHs.jpg

Team build here. The tree, Turtle head and slightly-dead / sleeping Cat are mine.

9RtjdfG.png

Made the logo of The Glitch Mob, new album from them out soon.

969485_661381210545542_704048298_n.jpg

The main hell spawn, original by Sercease.

ynqUivF.jpg

/warp TurtleShrine. Ultimately turning the ocean into a hybrid.

XnEmejw.jpg

Charizard / medieval dragon / thing.

L2fApHk.png

It's an elephant, mother:red:er. Move out the way.

546701_570133066337024_748967251_n.png

A tree house I made with Borealis several months ago. Thanks to xPi for the image.

179587_570132829670381_1233760396_n.png

A small beach. Rather minimalist, but hey. It's something I like more than some of my larger scale builds.

300951_570132936337037_1373902796_n.png

Another small structure, taken from a mob arena. Worked with the space available and turned the ebonstone slab into something a bit more attractive.

ryEe349.jpg

Just some dude's face that I found online. A lot of people say it's Gordan Freeman but eh, I just call him Bob.

ygoJTzZ.jpg

The radiation from his job really made Homer glow..

lHDiUPn.jpg

One of the longest builds I've worked on by myself, I present AI Station 404 from the game Awesomenauts.

1rYveYL.jpg

My Terraria paradise. Complete with pretty tree.

L21rJIf.jpg

My 1.2.1.2 cave.

fLjhRae.jpg

My impression of a Naval Fort from Assassin's Creed 4.

vljXQMj.jpg

A small and simple orchard.

VJkK45i.jpg

A small relaxing cave to dwell in and take advice from my Mallard.

V2a8aZw.png

"Meow" - Confused Bunny, 2014.

CAqlKtJ.png

A blind angel / prophet thing.

AP8IVTi.jpg

All natural cat.

Ong3iz7.jpg

My April TurtleCave.

8W8uLdg.jpg

Kula. Deus-Ex inspired.

8fWAi.png

A small floating island getaway.

3QZ46FR.jpg

Cathulhu.

axjTNFH.png

Coastal Sanctum.

8RWVADq.jpg

Survival spawn.

GFhAEMH.png

Saint Turtle, patron saint of pumpkins.

rHsNG8D.jpg

Now all I need is three other captains and I can play a match..

v79aWz7.jpg

Almost a year later, a new TDM arena.

u1jA4co.jpg

One of my favourites.

6ByU44O.jpg

Wee home.

OXzv4Vo.png

Icy AkumaCave.

op8ZJ3V.jpg

Inspired by EVE.

w1xBcoH.png

A teeny church.

jUIgPCY.png

My Halloween creation.

DrJpeDi.jpg

I'm starting to like these trees.

nVkUD4N.jpg

When the leaves are grass and wood becomes dirt..

6M5z5Mg.jpg

A mixture of stuff I've made previously.

Last edited:
You should use a spoiler so the thread isnt kilometers long.
Anyway... Man i love your builds, you are a talented person. Keep up the good work.

A spoiler (or multiple) is a great idea.

On to the builds themselves: I loved pretty much everything I saw, but damn, that charizard looked awesome

Been quite a while since I've uploaded anything new. I'm currently working on a new wee floating island thingymajig but for now here's where I got up to with a church.

w1xBcoH.png

Was trying to build with prominent walls for a change - not something I'm experienced with or overly good at. Not happy with the windows or how the walls are just flat straight down but it works for the most part. Won't be going any further with it though as it was just a 20m test creation.

Cheers.

good to see your stuff again, i actually checked through the whole OP again, even though i had already seen it before, you have some truly nice stuff and you know it :p

can't wait to see more stuff.

fLjhRae.jpg

My impression of a Naval Fort from Assassin's Creed 4.

vljXQMj.jpg

Your builds like these are great.
i really like the small gardens and architecture.
the pixelarts seems to be wasted time to me (perhaps i dont like pixelart ;) ), you are way better in building houses or e.g. this awesome ship!

Started out building a silly cat for a new TShock map, ended up with a dying island instead.

jUIgPCY.png

How, how do you have those amazing Parallax for your builds????
Once I take the images I snip them together and depending on how much work is involved, edit out the background and then place a preferred image in it's place.

Back
Top Bottom