Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be going mixed my first play-though. I'll be streaming expert mode and 100% completionist on a super large map.

After that, Hardcore mixed expert mode play-throughs.

After that, Hardcore class expert mode play-throughs.

That bow looked wicked sick, but the Yoyos are just a beauty. I swear, if they add a Ness costume I will scream so hard.

Yeah, from the trailer it looks to be an upgraded Tsunami. Whether or not the Tsunami is a part of the crafting recipe is another question. Hopefully it auto-fires.

I'll probably try out some of the YoYo weapons and craft them all, though.. cause' y'know. Gotta get everything new to sate my need to be a completionist. :dryadnaughty:

Yeah, from the trailer it looks to be an upgraded Tsunami. Whether or not the Tsunami is a part of the crafting recipe is another question. Hopefully it auto-fires.

I'll probably try out some of the YoYo weapons and craft them all, though.. cause' y'know. Gotta get everything new to sate my need to be a completionist. :dryadnaughty:
I'm scared of all the new banners, I've gotten every single one so far and it's been tough :sigh:That was my only problem with the Tsunami, no auto-fire.

Mage for me. Laser Machinegun...
I WANT IT I WANT IT NOW!
My friend is just as excited as you are, he's been silently screaming for last few days haha

Microwave (OP-ness)! ❤ said:
I'm scared of all the new banners, I've gotten every single one so far and it's been tough :sigh:That was my only problem with the Tsunami, no auto-fire.

They shouldn't be too hard to get. You just need time. :)

I don't mind spam-clicking so I really like the Tsunami.

If you're bored, use the Tsunami with the Magic Quiver and Holy arrows. It will rain a million stars and you'll see a crap-ton of numbers.

They shouldn't be too hard to get. You just need time. :)

I don't mind spam-clicking so I really like the Tsunami.

If you're bored, use the Tsunami with the Magic Quiver and Holy arrows. It will rain a million stars and you'll see a crap-ton of numbers.
I don't mind spam-clicking either, kinda just got annoyed after a while. And dear lord, the stars! I love using Holy Arrows + Tsunami!

Only 38 hours, 30 minutes left! I can't wait!

Once it comes out, I'm going to do a regular mode LP, followed by an expert mode LP. After both of those, on to making over complicated machines that look cool, and do something useful on top of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom