Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish twitch wasn't so addicted to bandwidth, his intake with that stuff is dangerously high, and he might harm himself or others!
Thank goodness Yri and Chip are going to be posting though...
I hate being a Canadian...

I signed up to give my two cents.

I am in Hero's stream right now, and have been for about an hour now. Twitch rules do not allow what he's had going on for most of the time (not playing a game, copyright music, etc), and he's been given the rights to early playing? I know he's the unofficial official face of the youtube Terraria scene, but this isn't good. This is horrible. He magically begins actual gameplay when he hits 7k+ viewers, and "fixed" his audio issue at 6k viewers.

This isn't good rep. That's all kinds of bad rep. Is there something I'm missing? Why does this greedy fellow get to play a day early? Not that one day matters, but still.

I signed up to give my two cents.

I am in Hero's stream right now, and have been for about an hour now. Twitch rules do not allow what he's had going on for most of the time (not playing a game, copyright music, etc), and he's been given the rights to early playing? I know he's the unofficial official face of the youtube Terraria scene, but this isn't good. This is horrible. He magically begins actual gameplay when he hits 7k+ viewers, and "fixed" his audio issue at 6k viewers.

This isn't good rep. That's all kinds of bad rep. Is there something I'm missing? Why does this greedy fellow get to play a day early? Not that one day matters, but still.
I heavily agree with this, I signed up JUST to post about this. He is nauseatingly doing this on purpose to get viewers and is really :red:ing with Terrarias rep

How is he doing it on purpose?
Read the guy I quoted, we all agree he's doing this for viewers. EVEN if he isn't, being this unprofessional and "xD lala!! :pP" about it doesn't help. They chose the WRONG person to represent them. Yrimir would've been better

Edit: And I am saying this from a good heart, I'm not trying to start anything. I want Terraria to be seen as the game and community it is, an amazing one. I have 500 hours in it and have been hyped since Beta.

Pulling an all nighter to be part of the streams! Not regretting it yet, but I'm only up like 3 hours late so far...:)

So it looks like he doesn't have a sixth accessory slot. I wonder, is it something you have to unlock later? Or a buff that allows an extra accessory?

Yeah I am spending a few hours on the 29th to make sure my stream ISNT like Hero's.

I am gonna be streaming 1.3 the MOMENT it comes out, but I am setting up audio/video/layout stuff like a day early just to make sure I can just load everything up and be ready very quickly.

I mean...

HERO is just a bad streamer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom