Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

Status
Not open for further replies.
56517787.jpg

I've been getting more and more awake with each passing hour. Which is weird, considering it's currently 10 PM.

I feel so sad about HERO. He kept getting messages to kill himself because of a bad livestream. And yesterday, He got so upset, he said he would stop working for the community! I truly hope hero can be happy. P.S: HERO, if you are reading this, just realize that even if 100 or 1,000 people hate you, you still have 488,000 others that like you. :)

Despite recent events HERO is still a member of this forum, and this is considered a Personal Attack.
LoLz aRe hApPeNiNg
[DOUBLEPOST=1435673312,1435673256][/DOUBLEPOST]
I feel so sad about HERO. He kept getting messages to kill himself because of a bad livestream. And yesterday, He got so upset, he said he would stop working for the community! I truly hope hero can be happy. P.S: HERO, if you are reading this, just realize that even if 100 or 1,000 people hate you, you still have 488,000 others that like you. :)
Good riddance, he's a noob

I am prepared for today. Went shopping to get energy drinks, german beer (hurray for living in germany), fresh orange juice, bag o chips, frozen pizza, yogurt and flashfrozen fruits for smoothies. Never forget the Vitamins if you are eating this unhealthy ;)

I am prepared for today. Went shopping to get energy drinks, german beer (hurray for living in germany), fresh orange juice, bag o chips, frozen pizza, yogurt and flashfrozen fruits for smoothies. Never forget the Vitamins if you are eating this unhealthy ;)
Also Remember to have a doctor in his sports car with the heated seats in your driveway for when you have a HEART ATTACK!
[DOUBLEPOST=1435673540,1435673477][/DOUBLEPOST]
When Will It Come Out In GA Time? (USA Georgia state)?
I Comes Out One Hour Of The Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom