Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Loki, can we safely assume that 1.3 drops at approximately midnight? If that's the case, is it midnight EST or midnight at each timezone?

No. Best estimate that we have is 1p EST on June 30th.

There will be a post on launch day to give you all of the logistics and other fun stuff. Don't worry....and don't stay up all night staring at Steam. :p

So 4am tonight/tomorrow morning it's streaming? I'm clarifying just to be quite certain. 4am PST, EST? I can't wait to see all of this!!!

As the table and post note, all times are EST

No. Best estimate that we have is 1p EST on June 30th.

There will be a post on launch day to give you all of the logistics and other fun stuff. Don't worry....and don't stay up all night staring at Steam. :p
Noon for me? I'm away until 4 or 5! ;(
It's fine, I would have to wait anyway.

200.gif

Hnnnnggg...

Could you give opportunity to Brazilian Youtuber's to Livestream 1.3? Do not think it's fair, you have a lot of brazilian fans, I being one of them and I understand very little english. One of the best channels: https://www.youtube.com/user/presskeytoplay

Please don't use this thread to advertise your channel. You can put your channel link in your signature or on your profile. Thanks

Someone who just joined the community today would seem an unlikely candidate to host a big event like this. Sorry for you and your Brazilian fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom