Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to play 1.3 but I'll try to avoid any more spoilers. Do we have a speculated realese hour ? (like 30 june 0:00 Gmt or Est)

Does anyone know the exact time of release? My friend and I are planing a 24 hour marathon once released, and we would like to know when the update is available.
We both live in sweden, timezone gmt +1 i believe
That would be around 7:00PM for you. :)

I think I'm gonna have to completely isolate myself from terraria forums for a while, but I think I will go back and watch the streams afterwards.

This is great! However I think that the trailer and the changelog was enough spoileriness for me. :happy:
Blasphemy! I want to see Ped get rekt by Expert Mode There are never enough spoilers.
Either way, I can't wait! I'll probably play through Super Mario Galaxy between now and then.:)
My disc for that got scratched, can't beat it, crashes during ending credits every time. ;(
Guess im gonna have to go to bed early tonight!:D
I think that goes for most of us.
Does anyone know the exact time of release? My friend and I are planing a 24 hour marathon once released, and we would like to know when the update is available.
We both live in sweden, timezone gmt +1 i believe
Fraid not.

Lol I forgot to say that if you watch Youtube videos all the day, the time passes very fast :D!!!! Omg HYPE!!!!

3tk6n9.jpg

So in eastern standard time you say? Great, now I won't have to use a converter! Will definitly watch PC Gamer's playthrough.

What Does "Here is the full schedule of Livestream events for Terraria 1.3 Launch Eve - along with links to each stream for easy access. Please note that all times are listed in Eastern Standard Time and are subject to change (so check back here often)" Mean In A Simple Form?

First thing I'm going to do is start a new world on Expert Mode and grind/summon my way through all bosses and events I can. In other words, normal mode and some of hard mode, depending on how well my weapons will preform on the bosses in Expert Mode.

This is where I part ways with the spoilers. I have seen the trailer, the (partial) changelog, the achievements, and many images and videos over the months, but I would like some suprises on Tuesday so I'm not going to watch the livestreams for that reason. Farewell 1.3 spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom