Texture Pack Tweak texture pack

Do you like this texture pack?

• Total voters

Exodus Starlit

Dungeon Spirit
Please Read:
Due to terraria 1.4 Journey's End update, download and intalation to the texture pack is posted bellow in replies to this thread,
and because some sprites were updated, some of them from this original textpre pack will be removed, like removing Pixie outfit (because it's updated).
Some time after, about 2 weeks I will try to update this texture pack, don't worry too much, I am experienced in making armors and vanity set sheets, ...but it will to make some time to make and I don't want to pressure myself.

If you want to download this texture pack checkout zip file bellow this original post. there should be ZIP file containing the texture pack.

Texture pack contain tweaked sprites or made new. There are not so much words to speak.
gender changed staff.png

Bez názvu 2.png
Dryad_costume.png
cursor.png

Bez názvu.png
Bez názvu3.png
vanity sets.png

arrows and bullets.png
wood icons.png

Contain:
  • Better cursor. No more weird cursor border. (it doesn't seem to be made in 2x2 pixels but is.)
  • Oposite gender developer vanity sets.
  • Better Gladiator, Necro armor and Dryad clothing vanity set sprites.
  • Luminite/endgame armor chest pieces no longer stretch and made Luminite/endgame leggings to stretch like other all leggings do so it wouldn't look awkward. + Better visual/sprite for female characters.
  • Eye Patch vanity item icon and Sting projectile from hornet enemies and Quenn Bee are more visible. ( It was imposible for me to dodge stings near/in Hive Walls. I hope it is still visible in the Jungle Background, ...)
  • Custus have a proper shoulders (will look better with every haircut, hats and helmets) + every wood armor don't have weird looking shoulders when swinging with arms/items.
  • And other, ....
  • Updated wood sprites, armors, ... credits go to @360Chadscope and his suggestion: [Sprites] A few small texture changes, nothing more
  • Better Pixie costume and Nurse clothing.
  • Unique arrows and bullets.
  • Improved animations of some items worn on legs part slot.

Guide to instal this texture pack?

Note note is that Experimental feature exture pack still don't support Player_Body_# + Accessory_Neck_# = it does mean that it won|t change it.

Last edited:
Updated a texture pack, I wonder who does enjoy it:
  • Cacut have a proper shoulders and wood armor shoulder fixed to not look weaird when swig with items.
  • Better Dryad clothing vanity set. (let say that a lot of female sprites show mostly more skin that male, I think it is better this way.)
  • Better Necro armor, just a slighty.
  • And other things that won't that easily noticeable.
For next update:
Otherwisely I have kinda bad news, experimental feature texture packs don't too support worn accessories sprites.

Huh, a cool idea. Would like some screenshots tho :/
Hey there! Look! I updted OP with sprites. No screenshots. Enjoy!

Last edited:
New texture pack update is released.
  • What is done is said above by me.
  • Other than that I updated some arrows and bullet to be more unique, so they won't look like a cheap recolour.
  • + Male "Mrs. Santa Claus" vanity set. (Could be great is Mrs. Santa Claus vanity set was named baddas Santa vanity set.)
arrows and bullets.png
wood icons.png

vanity sets.png

Very small new update, containing new sprite for Glass and Glass Wall, none of Developers graves will show sking when walking/running and JIm's Leggingsno longer cover a sking with it's cape.

Last edited:
As you all know this day will come new terraria 1.4 Journey's End update.
I writing this to you to let you know to not to use this texture pack when new update is released.
I will be deleting some textures as some of them will no longer will be needed and will make vanities work again with their new sheets.
I will want to enjoy Journey's End and will work on it after about two weeks, so have a patience.

Here's what I saw doing, I resprited glass again.
Glass placement and paint test.png

And here mini mini mini mini texture pack for Terraria update.
containing, unique wood icons, more unique icon ammunations, better cursor with better and fresh glass block and wall texture, ...

Last edited:
I don't think I've seen this texture pack but I'm glad that you decided to give it some more love in preparation for Journey's End. I myself really like what you've done for the glass blocks!

I don't think I've seen this texture pack but I'm glad that you decided to give it some more love in preparation for Journey's End. I myself really like what you've done for the glass blocks!
Thanks, I apreciate it.

I made a mistake and for I am sorry, instaling a texture pack works totally different for 1.4 Journey's End.
Because durring release and some days after I wasn't able to access forums as other people,
I giving you this fast (hot) fix, to instal this texture pack follow this:
  1. Download texture pack zip file
  2. Open zip file and extract it's content to "ResourcePacks", resource pack folder can be opened thought Terraria Texture packs (in game) for more easy access and instalation.
  3. Click right green arrow to apply texture pack.
  4. Enjoy playing terraria with Texture Pack.
Now this contain updated older fences, because 1.4 they made them more darker to fit with normal wood fence but those stil didn't have down outline, texture pack icon but removed Fallen Star sprite because new is animated (and I don't want to make it), let's be honest new Fallen Star looks better.
EDIT:Updated the texture pack. Look bellow.

Last edited:
When will the armors and vanity armors be added back?
Which one you think? I might forget some, but I pretty sure they should be there, unless it's a pixie vanity set, where I said I will not do anything because they did a little bit better job.
I can't wait for the return of the wooden armors.
I looked at recent one released and it's there, check out my post above this one. Too lazy to edit original post.

Here a small update, such as here an image with more noticeable changes.
(NOTE: Unholy Trident don¨t have white outline in the game, used white outline because here is forums I use dark background and makes it look more horrible than it is.(
small update example.png

There are other changes like Stone Slab should be more clean and less messy.
+ fixed canvas size for Mahogany and Shade wood item sprites, so they should aplly for new Terraria updates.

Attachments

• Tweak texture pack.zip
    427.5 KB · Views: 159
Back
Top Bottom