OOC Twenty Sixty-Six

Should I Test a Possible Turn Based System in this RP?

• I Don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Need More Information (Please post what you need more information about)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Used RNG for an answer:
Name: Adam Carson
Nickname (optional): Wire
Species: Human (subject to change)
Appearance: Wears pretty standard clothing, just a jacket, polo shirt, and jeans.
Personality: Self-absorbed and aggressive, but tries to hide it under a facade of politeness and chivalry.
Height (optional): Who cares?
Weight (optional): Who knows?
Equipment: What's more important to note is that he *doesn't* carry any portable electronics on-hand.
Abilities: Surprisingly, he's good with technology.
Strengths: Once he sets his mind on something, he sticks to it easily (I don't know how else to put it)
Weaknesses: Hates everybody else, even those who try to help.
Backstory (optional): Having lived half his life on the streets due to his family's "poor money management" as others would put it, he spent his life resenting the city of New Camrose and all that live in it. He's been hoping to escape the city and find a way to sneak out of the city's view once and for all. And he thinks he's almost got it.
Text Colour (Hex): #cc0055
Accepted.

On the topic:

Eldgar: You're supposed to make an edgy, poor character that is defenceless (and not even knowing how to do hand to hand combat)!
Me: *Does anything instead of my past self mistakes.*
Eldgar: Fricken' future self!

This story definitely feels like it's heading towards a cyberpunk era.
Also, apologies for my absence, but I got school to do.

I'm catching up on the storyline right now, there's not too many pages, so I can handle it. But thanks anyways!

Only problem is that I don't know what my character will be doing right now.

i am tempting to join this but what is this about and what happened?
It's about life in futuristic-like dystopian city. Sort of like mix of masquerade and dystopia.

Current events include factory going mini-chernobyl, terrorist attack (Both of those Change does survive)

(hmm.............................since no one probably remember my ocs........unless you wanna look in signtuares for fits..

might make new ocs..

edit - also got insufficient privileges to reply anywhere here)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom