OOC Twenty Sixty-Six

Should I Test a Possible Turn Based System in this RP?

• I Don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Need More Information (Please post what you need more information about)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else find it funny that technically Void is ancient compared to Program despite using what I can only describe as a young-ish avatar?

so uhh, how am I supposed to get involved in the rp cuz for all I know I can only really exist right now

I'm back after a 2 day break, can we start the interaction between Justin and one of the resistance members?

So, I've been having trouble running this RP and keeping up with the other RPs I'm in, and due to a lack of activity, part of me is thinking about calling this dead. But before I do, I would like to ask everyone still interested in this RP if any of them want to help with running it.

apologies, last few weeks had so much :red: that I just... forgot that this rp existed. I'll be updating my discord tag in my signature so that Dragonwolf73 can contact me directly if this happens again.
as of me writing this message, it currently uses special characters, so if that doesnt work just join Bubby's discord server and ping me or something. my nickname in that server is ";;sip"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom