OOC Twenty Sixty-Six

Should I Test a Possible Turn Based System in this RP?

• I Don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Need More Information (Please post what you need more information about)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The year is 2066.
All nations are gone, and now one world government controls everything.
New regulations mean that the environment is in the best condition it has been in years, and everyone is equal.
Technology is advancing faster than it ever has before.
Militaries are now no longer required, and the resources previously used for them are now being used elsewhere.
Various organisations work tirelessly towards the betterment of everyone.
Resources are shared among everyone.
All criminals are caught and brought to justice, and crime lates are lower than they have ever been before.

...Or at least, that's what the state-owned media says, but they wouldn't lie, right? They care about people, that's why they recently reduced the food rations given to the citizens of New Camrose, and gave them to somewhere that needed them more. That's also why they ensure that your children all get the same education, and why everyone gets the same choices for what they own. It's why make sure that discrimination no longer exists, despite how you saw someone getting beaten up over it the other day. It's why they make sure the environment is a top priority, despite the smog that blocks out the sun above your city. It's why they got rid of the military, and instead gave the resources meant for them to the police. It's why they make sure that everyone has access to new implants that help with multiple medical conditions, and allow people's minds to interface directly with computers, so they can enter a virtual reality to live out their dreams. It's why they make sure that you are corrected when you think you remember something that never happened. It's why they use the information collected from the implants to help solve crimes. It's why they have a board to make decisions on behalf of everyone, and it's why the members of that board are never seen.

You are scheduled to recieve your implant in three days.
Until then, you will continue life as normal in the city of New Camrose.

-You may only have two non-human characters.
-All characters start in the city of New Camrose, which is supposed to be a prosperous city, but is actually very poor, and most of the citizens are in poor health.
-The character limit is three.
-Make sure your characters are not too powerful.
-Magic is not very common, and according to the government, it does not exist, so bear that in mind.
-If you would like to keep a character secret before introducing them, send the app in a conversation.
-Rules may change at any time, please check back here for updates.
Name:
Nickname (optional):
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Height (short/average/tall/other (please specify)):
Weight (light/average/heavy/other (please specify)):
Equipment:
Abilities:
Strengths:
Weaknesses (required one):
Extras (optional):
Backstory (optional):
Text Colour (Hex):

THIS RP MAY NOW BE USED TO TEST RP CONCEPTS

Well, I made a new RP, despite Unknown World being kind of still alive. I'm going to continue supporting UW, but I will also be working on this RP now as well.

More information about the RP itself will be available upon request, as I do not have the time to list everything here, and there are likely things I have not yet thought of that people may ask me.

As I made this at 2:30 in the morning, please inform me of any typos or other errors you find in this post.

Last edited:
11.11.2021 : Requested Thread Lock.
11.08.2021 : Closed roleplay to new roleplayers.
09.08.2021 : Created Log, edited main post.

Last edited:
I think I'll be joining this one. Who knew the next version of CF will be... Japanesse? He doesn't come with unicorn body, yet.

Name: Nakitaro Fritegoshi
Nickname (optional): "Change"
Species: Human
Appearance: Smoother, tinted with yellow skin, that looks like Asiatic one. Has blue eyes, and short, elegant black hair. Wears ragged formal suit, with pants torn apart due to poverty he had suffered, and undernath that - a shirt and another pair of pants. Looks malnutritioned and longer than usual human despite the age. On a duffelbag he wears with himself, with a plastic-like 'window', he has action figurines of Izzy Moonbow, Twilight Sparkle, Green Ranger (from Power Rangers), actionalized version of Tokugawa and Mega Man X, all showing signs of damage.
Personality: "Change" is calmer, given he was taught not to take unnecessary worries. Keeping past with him, figurines of the characters that he liked (after all, it could've been 39 years since finale of Generation 5 of Ponies), he doesn't take it well when one taunts him as too girly. For some reason he strives to find pragmatically a way to survive, but not if it meant selling or betraying others. Wishes that the change on the government happened.
Height (optional): 1.79 m
Weight (optional): 53 kg
Equipment: Five action figurines, a dufflebag, a dulled kitchen knife (He claims to only use it to chop vegetables or meat with it) and some plastic bottles.
Abilities: Don't be fooled by Nakitaro, for he has a knack for karate. Despite him only earning a yellow belt before end of nations we knew, he isn't rusty in that. He may also be a better cook too, who knows?
Strengths: In spite of malnutrition, Nakitaro is more resilient than usually, and does seem to have less (but more healthy) fears.
Weaknesses: In the past lies his weakness, for mentioning his origin mockingly may cause him to flare his eyes in fury. Also, he is not as strong as he was before.
Extras (optional): He is actually naturalised American, whose parents came from Japan. Japanese will be spoken like "*this*" due to lack of my actual knowledge about this language. Backstory not provided.
Text Colour (Hex): #8899A5

Name: Void
Nickname (optional): N/A
Species: AI
Appearance: Guy in my pfp
Personality: For the most part he's not very smart and Is somewhat clutzy in terms of his movement and also kind of glitchy
Height (optional): Variable
Weight (optional): Variable (depends on what machinery he's possessing)
Equipment: N/A, he is the equipment
Abilities: Basic possession of machinery, has antivirus, basic military skills (shooting, taking cover, etc). Can transfer himself via sources of data and wifi
Strengths: Non-physical
Weaknesses: Put a virus in him or malware he's in trouble
Extras (optional):
Backstory (optional): A "dumb" AI used by the military for basic use in running military grade machinery. For the most part, he was later abandoned and flagged for disposal after showing possible signs of sapience.
Text Colour (Hex): #00FFFF

I think I'll be joining this one. Who knew the next version of CF will be... Japanesse? He doesn't come with unicorn body, yet.

Name: Nakitaro Fritegoshi
Nickname (optional): "Change"
Appearance: Smoother, tinted with yellow skin, that looks like Asiatic one. Has blue eyes, and short, elegant black hair. Wears ragged formal suit, with pants torn apart due to poverty he had suffered, and undernath that - a shirt and another pair of pants. Looks malnutritioned and longer than usual human despite the age. On a duffelbag he wears with himself, with a plastic-like 'window', he has action figurines of Izzy Moonbow, Twilight Sparkle, Green Ranger (from Power Rangers), actionalized version of Tokugawa and Mega Man X, all showing signs of damage.
Personality: "Change" is calmer, given he was taught not to take unnecessary worries. Keeping past with him, figurines of the characters that he liked (after all, it could've been 39 years since finale of Generation 5 of Ponies), he doesn't take it well when one taunts him as too girly. For some reason he strives to find pragmatically a way to survive, but not if it meant selling or betraying others. Wishes that the change on the government happened.
Height (optional): 1.79 m
Weight (optional): 53 kg
Equipment: Five action figurines, a dufflebag, a dulled kitchen knife (He claims to only use it to chop vegetables or meat with it) and some plastic bottles.
Abilities: Don't be fooled by Nakitaro, for he has a knack for karate. Despite him only earning a yellow belt before end of nations we knew, he isn't rusty in that. He may also be a better cook too, who knows?
Strengths: In spite of malnutrition, Nakitaro is more resilient than usually, and does seem to have less (but more healthy) fears.
Weaknesses: In the past lies his weakness, for mentioning his origin mockingly may cause him to flare his eyes in fury. Also, he is not as strong as he was before.
Extras (optional): He is actually naturalised American, whose parents came from Japan. Japanese will be spoken like "*this*" due to lack of my actual knowledge about this language. Backstory not provided.
Text Colour (Hex): #8899A5
Accepted.
Name: Void
Nickname (optional): N/A
Species: AI
Appearance: Guy in my pfp
Personality: For the most part he's not very smart and Is somewhat clutzy in terms of his movement and also kind of glitchy
Height (optional): Variable
Weight (optional): Variable (depends on what machinery he's possessing)
Equipment: N/A, he is the equipment
Abilities: Basic possession of machinery, has antivirus, basic military skills (shooting, taking cover, etc). Can transfer himself via sources of data and wifi
Strengths: Non-physical
Weaknesses: Put a virus in him or malware he's in trouble
Extras (optional):
Backstory (optional): A "dumb" AI used by the military for basic use in running military grade machinery. For the most part, he was later abandoned and flagged for disposal after showing possible signs of sapience.
Text Colour (Hex): #00FFFF
Also accepted.

Name: Elizabeth
Nickname (optional): Liz, Lizzie
Appearance: Brown hair and blue eyes, generally has a pastel aesthetic when it comes to clothes.
Personality: Probably less antisocial then my other characters, friendly, and calm.
Height (optional): 5'3
Equipment: A phone, and the stuff she has at home
Abilities: None
Strengths: Is a fast runner and can be very sneaky if need be
Weaknesses: A bit too trusting in others, not very strong
Text Colour (Hex): #F7DA64

Name: Elizabeth
Nickname (optional): Liz, Lizzie
Appearance: Brown hair and blue eyes, generally has a pastel aesthetic when it comes to clothes.
Personality: Probably less antisocial then my other characters, friendly, and calm.
Height (optional): 5'3
Equipment: A phone, and the stuff she has at home
Strengths: Is a fast runner and can be very sneaky if need be
Weaknesses: A bit too trusting in others, not very strong
Text Colour (Hex): #F7DA64
Accepted.

I'll give this a go, hopefully my character can fit in. Spent 25 or more minutes for this.

Name: Justin Dannion
Appearance: A british-german man. He has fauxhawk-styled hair.
Personality: A busy man, but he takes is failures lightly and doesn't take anything too serious. He makes witty statements about his creations sometimes that may annoy others.
Height (optional): Only slightly smaller than an average man. I might specify later.
Equipment: A lab coat, a bag of corn chips, a flashlight, a tape measure, and a hot glue gun will always be found in his pocket. He has other equipment in his workspace however.
Strengths: He is able to perform actions and measure objects very precisely and accurately.
Weaknesses: He is near-sighted and cannot see far. He has a case of camptodactyly.
Extra (Optional): He is an inventor as you can infer above, but he also is an expert at coding. He has caught on to new technology.
Text Colour (Hex): #A4B960

I'll give this a go, hopefully my character can fit in. Spent 25 or more minutes for this.

Personality: A busy man, but he takes is failures lightly and doesn't take anything too serious. He makes witty statements about his creations sometimes that may annoy others.
Height (optional): Only slightly smaller than an average man. I might specify later.
Equipment: A lab coat, a bag of corn chips, a flashlight, a tape measure, and a hot glue gun will always be found in his pocket. He has other equipment in his workspace however.
Strengths: He is able to perform actions and measure objects very precisely and accurately.
Weaknesses: He is near-sighted and cannot see far. He has a case of camptodactyly.
Extra (Optional): He is an inventor as you can infer above, but he also is an expert at coding. He has caught on to new technology.
Accepted.

Oh no Void is in for a bad time

Used RNG for an answer:
Name: Adam Carson
Nickname (optional): Wire
Species: Human (subject to change)
Appearance: Wears pretty standard clothing, just a jacket, polo shirt, and jeans.
Personality: Self-absorbed and aggressive, but tries to hide it under a facade of politeness and chivalry.
Height (optional): Who cares?
Weight (optional): Who knows?
Equipment: What's more important to note is that he *doesn't* carry any portable electronics on-hand.
Abilities: Surprisingly, he's good with technology.
Strengths: Once he sets his mind on something, he sticks to it easily (I don't know how else to put it)
Weaknesses: Hates everybody else, even those who try to help.
Backstory (optional): Having lived half his life on the streets due to his family's "poor money management" as others would put it, he spent his life resenting the city of New Camrose and all that live in it. He's been hoping to escape the city and find a way to sneak out of the city's view once and for all. And he thinks he's almost got it.
Text Colour (Hex): #cc0055

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom