• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Twilight Dye Strangeness (Low Priority)

Yvori

Terrarian
Not even a serious bug unless you like using the Twilight Dye on a bunch of stuff.
I haven't tested this with a wide variety of items yet but I've noticed that, on the Wizard Hat (via Tim) has a texture bug when applied with the Twilight Dye.
When moving, the dye works like it does with any other equipped item, but upon coming to a stop the dye jerks to a different part of the texture, unlike many other items (tested so far with Magic Hat, Mysterious Cape, and Titanium Mask) which keep the texture where it was when the player stops... I'm probably explaining that badly.
Essentially with this hat (and probably a few more), the texture doesn't flow properly when movement stops or continues.
Version: 1.3.0.5

Top Bottom