PS4 Twins spawned naturally with no spawn message

Cyan Saviour

Terrarian
The twins spawned while I was fishing. I had had skeletron prime spawn on me two nights earlier so I was already checking but it never said it would be a terrible night. I went fishing in the hallowed biome and then the twins spawned in my fishing spot.

When you’re fishing you’re focused on the fishing, especially if you’re using a sonar potion because you have to read it quickly. Because you are distracted, you might not see a small message pop up. To add onto this, you’re fishing in the hollow which is purple/blue themed, and the pop ups are purple. Trust me, this has happened to me when I’m fishing, when I don’t realize a pop up but when I clip it and look back I see that is in fact there. Hope I helped!

When you’re fishing you’re focused on the fishing, especially if you’re using a sonar potion because you have to read it quickly. Because you are distracted, you might not see a small message pop up. To add onto this, you’re fishing in the hollow which is purple/blue themed, and the pop ups are purple. Trust me, this has happened to me when I’m fishing, when I don’t realize a pop up but when I clip it and look back I see that is in fact there. Hope I helped!
I didn’t have any sonar potions, and I paid special attention between 7 and 8 to make sure nothing would spawn. The message would’ve appeared over wood, as it was a completely artificial fishing spot, so the colour wouldn’t have made a difference.

Then I don’t know what to tell you, just trying to help.

Back
Top Bottom