tModLoader U.V.S. Mod / By [ZUPA]-AngelVitor

You liked the Mod? You want it to be adjusted? Answer with sincerity.

• Yes, very much and yes, need to be adjusted.

• Yes and yes, need to be adjusted.

• Yes, very much and no, don't need to be adjusted.

• Yes and no, don't need to be adjusted.

• No and yes, need to be adjusted.

• No and no, don't need to be adjusted.

• I hated it.

• I loved it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Doctor Moonbad

Skeletron Prime
First, welcome to my new Mod: [W.I.P] The U.V.S Mod:

This mod adds up a Slow Leveling system, based on 17 stats! (Before it was 4.):
  1. Strength : Increase melee damage output by 0.2% for each point.
  2. Wisdom: Decrease mana cost of magical items by 0.1% for each point.
  3. Intelligence: Increase magic damage by 0.2% for each point.
  4. Dextery: Increase ranged damage by 0.2% for each point, also increase critical strike chance of all damage by 1% for every 120 points.
  5. Agility: Increase move speed by 0.1% for every point.
  6. Mind: Increase magic damage by 0.04% for every point. Cost 10 times less to craft than other magic damage giving potions.
  7. Muscle: Increase melee damage by 0.04% for every point. Cost 10 times less than other melee damage giving potions.
Complex Stats:
  1. Health: Increase melee speed by 0.05% for every point. Increase Max Life by 1 for every 7 points. Increase Life Regeneration by 0.5 / sec for every 85 points.
  2. Vitality: Increase Max Life by 1 for every 5 points. Increase Life Regeneration by 0.5 / sec for every 50 points. Cost more to craft than Health Potion.
  3. Resistance: Increase defense by 1 for every 10 points.
  4. Spirit: Increase minion damage by 0.2% for every point.
  5. Power: Increase all damage output by 0.02% for every point. Cost a little more to craft than regular potions.
Special Stats:
  1. Perception: Increase all critical strike chance by 1% for every 65 points.
  2. Precision: Increase all critical strike chance by 1% for every 30 points. Cost less to craft than the Perception potion.
  3. Arcanism: Increase magic damage by 0.12% for every point. Has a Medium-High craft cost compared to Mind and Intelligence potion, also decrease mana cost of magic items by 0.2% for every point.
  4. Invocation: Increase max minions by 1 for every 50 points.
  5. Mastery: Increase effectiveness of all basic stats by 0.5% for every point. Low-Medium craft cost. Recommended being used only when a least one stat has reached level 50.

The player earn stats by consuming potions of the respective stat, to craft the potions you need nothing, just your hands.
The stats of the player are displayed in starting items with a ring texture. The stats update every time you hold it.

Also, you can inflict 2 new debuffs in your foes with ANY melee weapon:

Slice: The enemy can't regenerate ANY health.
Cut: The enemy can't walk fast, losing 1 health every 2 seconds.
When the enemy health is at 50%, the health losing doubles and 40% of it's defense is depleted.
Reapplying Slice, causes enemy to be inflicted with Cut for 1/4 of a second.

The enemies can inflict 2 new debuffs in you too:

Crippled: Defense is lowered by 14, there's a random chance every second of you be inflicted with confused and slow. The duration of the debuff is based on your defense.
Broken Bones: Move speed is lowered by 27%, and your defense is also reduced by 27 points.
Using ANY items while in this debuff will damage you with 17 damage.
The damage inflicted by the debuff while using items ignores 100% of your defense.
Reapplying Crippled causes you to be bone braked for actual life divided by 30. (this lasts 20 seconds with 600 health.)

Enemies you defeat will drop Experience Pebbles, you will use them to craft the potions.

The quantity of pebbles dropped is based on the enemy's max life (formula considering defense and damage will be added), here's an example:

With 40 health or less: 1 Pebble;
With more than 45 and less than 90: 2 Pebbles;
With more than 90 and less than 180: 4 Pebbles;
And going up to:
With more than 62080 and less than 100000: 1024 Pebbles;

Most potions are crafted with 600 Exp Pebbles only, some are crafted with a little less or more.

Hope you enjoy the mod. This page will be redirected shortly to the complete mods thread session when stable. A download link and a explanatory video will be added soon.

Don't forget to do the answer the question pool, it keeps me alert for upgrading the mod.

Last edited:
I like the idea of adding more rpg elements to terraria the thing is that is something complex and time consuming to do and many have started but none has really made anything near finished. The closest one was nterraria but he decides to restart the mod every once in a while so it's never fully polished and many bugs and stuff remains. I think the best would be to group up with other guys that are trying to do the same type of mod and work toghder to be able to finish and polish one mod.

I like the idea of adding more rpg elements to terraria the thing is that is something complex and time consuming to do and many have started but none has really made anything near finished. The closest one was nterraria but he decides to restart the mod every once in a while so it's never fully polished and many bugs and stuff remains. I think the best would be to group up with other guys that are trying to do the same type of mod and work toghder to be able to finish and polish one mod.
You are totally right, I'm also trying to change the npcs with TModLoader, but I miss more hooks in the code for saving stuff.

Back
Top Bottom