Ugh not another one I have to trash >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you deal with it (see how far that got you?). Way too many banners floating around you may as well just put the banners back where they were and put a 1.5 buff globally. No mess. No middle man. No whopper on donut buns.

I didn't mean to cause a war over this tbh...

Just stating a minor inconvenience that rubs me the wrong way. I'm happy to deal with it personally, even as an annoyance, because 1.3 expert mode is pretty **** amazing :)

Not sure why you're so upset about banners... it takes all of 2 seconds to shift-click the banner into the trash. It's not a big enough problem to change the whole banner system. Deal with it.
Yes, it takes 2 seconds. And another 2 seconds. And another. And yet again 2 seconds. And on and on.
The constant need to open your inventory, trash them, closing the inventory, taking 3 steps, getting another banner...
Not a big deal for rare mobs. A bloody nuisance for trash mobs and any kind of invasion. "Hey, cool, a nailgun dropped. But why can't I pick it up? Oh, because there are 15 banners sitting around in my inventory."

I wish there was an option labeled: "Move banners to trash on pickup and remove banner message."

Always make sure to carry a Safe around for extra inventory space. Then dedicate 3-4 chests to banners alone. I've almost filled up the 3rd one but all I need to do is quickstack to nearby chests when I get home, and all the banners are taken care of. It's pretty fun to collect them, I still get new ones frequently to put in my chests :)

I keep important :red: and trade goods in my safe. I shouldn't have to put stupid :red:ing banners in my safe because the developers decided it would be necessary to have 800,000 of each banner for some reason. "How many should they have to kill before they get a banner?" "50 SOUNDS GOOD"

I can see it being useful in expert mode but not in dodge everything normal mode.

I keep important :red: and trade goods in my safe. I shouldn't have to put stupid :red:ing banners in my safe because the developers decided it would be necessary to have 800,000 of each banner for some reason. "How many should they have to kill before they get a banner?" "50 SOUNDS GOOD"

I can see it being useful in expert mode but not in dodge everything normal mode.
Ok ok we get it, you hate banners.
How about dealing with it? Many games have some annoying feature that you just have to deal with.
Get over it already.

...why not just an option to make them stop dropping for you?
I honestly think that may the best option. If you want banners, you can leave it on, if you don't, you can turn it off. You might even have an option to keep the counter on or not. It may just be me, but I don't see any downsides.

Ok ok we get it, you hate banners.
How about dealing with it? Many games have some annoying feature that you just have to deal with.
Get over it already.
That has got to be one of the sorriest arguments I have ever heard. "Lots of games have annoying features so it's okay for this one to have it too."

Honestly, it's not a big deal. If you're having problems with banners it's either because you're 1. being lazy, 2. taking lots of extremely long trips (almost never happens) or 3. very unorganized. There is no other way to explain banners being a problem for you.

If you're having problems with stuff like this there's actually more reason to complain about seeds/herbs/mushrooms.

Honestly, it's not a big deal. If you're having problems with banners it's either because you're 1. being lazy, 2. taking lots of extremely long trips (almost never happens) or 3. very unorganized. There is no other way to explain banners being a problem for you.

If you're having problems with stuff like this there's actually more reason to complain about seeds/herbs/mushrooms.

My problem is just the opposite. I'm so OCD with organization it should be illegal - and that OCD is what makes me upset every time I have to shift click clean my inventory of garbage loot like the billionth banner. Other things fall into this category as well - gel, lense, shackle (OMG SHACKLES STOPPPPPP). Like I stated before it's not enough to make me dislike the game at all! Just an inconvenience I needed to vent that has no bearing on my overall opinion of the game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom