Uh... hi there.

BadScientist

Plantera
Hi peeps. I'm not really sure what to write here, to be honest. I'm working on an adventure map for Terraria and I just wanted to have a presence on the forums before I released it.

I've been a fan of Terraria since my brother got the PS4 version for me back in 2014. Since then I've also gotten the mobile and PC versions. I only recently got introduced to adventure maps earlier this year by watching Terraria YouTubers. I thought they were an amazing idea and got inspired to make my own.

Of course I love all kinds of other games, too. Too many games, to be honest. I currently have a back log of a couple dozen games that I want to play, many of which I've already purchased (darn you Steam Summer Sale!). I play most genres and both AAA and indie.

My current favorite TV shows are The Flash and Teen Wolf, although I'm also currently re-watching BBC's Merlin on Netflix.

I enjoy hiking and long walks on the beach. No wait. I don't like either of those. I like sleeping and long sits in my recliner.

What else? Um, dogs rule. Cats... are pure evil.

Okay, that's all I've got. So, uh... hi there.

:joy::joy: Welcome to TCF, BadScientist!! :joy::joy:

Hey there! I'm TheJoekster, welcome to the Forums. I hope you'll enjoy this site, there are lots of good users on here that make up a wonderful community.

PS4 version in 2014? Three years is a long time. It's nice to see that you've been along for the ride for that long, a lot of people aren't invested in Terraria for long enough to be so loyal.
An adventure map is a pretty big feat! There's an entire subforum on here that you can upload your map to, whether it's still a WIP or an entire full release. Good luck on your development of the map! :happy:

I'm looking forward to seeing you around these Forums in the coming weeks. :D

:joy::joy: Welcome to TCF, BadScientist!! :joy::joy:

Hey there! I'm TheJoekster, welcome to the Forums. I hope you'll enjoy this site, there are lots of good users on here that make up a wonderful community.

PS4 version in 2014? Three years is a long time. It's nice to see that you've been along for the ride for that long, a lot of people aren't invested in Terraria for long enough to be so loyal.
An adventure map is a pretty big feat! There's an entire subforum on here that you can upload your map to, whether it's still a WIP or an entire full release. Good luck on your development of the map! :happy:

I'm looking forward to seeing you around these Forums in the coming weeks. :D

Thanks for the welcome! ~:happy:

I'm putting the finishing touches on my map now and hope to have some screenshots uploaded soon. I'll have the map uploaded not long after (just want to do a bit more play-testing first).

Back
Top Bottom