1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

PC Uhh Hi?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pikadaboi, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Pikadaboi

Pikadaboi Steampunker

How should I start this I am an active TCF Member I mostly play TF2, Terraria, and War Thunder and I might get back to playing Warframe. I like building and will be starting a comic soon but IDK where to post comics. My hobby is playing video games and my favorite food is bacon. I like MLG stuff cuz ei am an 11 year old yellin in dat mic cause I rek scrubz (I am actually not 11). I also like pixel art and spiriting and I really enjoy reading LoM. I think that kinda wraps up what I am and do so yeah hope to see you on the forums.

2. WilliamD

WilliamD Terrarian

Hmm,I guess you can go make new suggestion if you have a creative brain.Also you might want to look around for building forums.Hope you get big friend :D

3. Pikadaboi

Pikadaboi Steampunker

Suggestion of what?
    Yes for dat inspiration!
    Thanks! Hope I do.:D

4. WilliamD

WilliamD Terrarian

1: Possibly a new biome or weapon.
    2:You said you liked building :D
    3:Np ;) People usually get big in a few months after being nice and all :D

5. Pikadaboi

Pikadaboi Steampunker

Also do you know where I can post comics? I know about the literature thread just don't know if that's the right thread.
    I edited question 2 so that it says

6. WilliamD

WilliamD Terrarian

7. Pikadaboi

Pikadaboi Steampunker

8. WilliamD

WilliamD Terrarian

It also says "art"

9. Pikadaboi

Pikadaboi Steampunker

I am talking about the subthreads inside that big thread.
    There's literally 4 sub-threads and I can't tell which one to post comics on.

10. WilliamD

WilliamD Terrarian

The third one

11. Pikadaboi

Pikadaboi Steampunker

Art 'n Pixels are for comics? OK.
    Also I still don't have a story for a story/lore so can you like give me a suggestion or something?

12. WilliamD

WilliamD Terrarian

Maybe the start of an adventure?

13. Pikadaboi

Pikadaboi Steampunker

Maybe the Adventures of Jason on the quest to save the realm of... Terraria? I am not original when it comes to names.