Xbox One UI Scale

Calebbb

Terrarian
I know that people made threads like this before, but I CANNOT fix my scale on my current TV since it did not come with a remote. I'm stuck with the the UI being way to big, and I can't see everything on my screen including my mana. Can you guys please put in a UI scale sometime in the future?

Are you on PS4 or Xbox? PS4 comes with an option to do it through their OS so you don't need to do it in game.

I know that people made threads like this before, but I CANNOT fix my scale on my current TV since it did not come with a remote. I'm stuck with the the UI being way to big, and I can't see everything on my screen including my mana. Can you guys please put in a UI scale sometime in the future?
Hi there @Calebbb, even if you don't have a remote for the tv, there may be some buttons on the tv that can adjust settings. Look for a setting regarding "overscan", "aspect ratio" or "picture size". It may be called something different on different tvs. More info: Console 1.3 Transition and Workaround FAQ

Or, if you're just hoping to leave feedback for the console developers to hear, you can post in this thread: Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Back
Top Bottom