Ulterraria Mod [HELP WANTED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The endgame boss has 2,300,000 HP. Your reward is guardian weapons and a terra ore summoner. The armor is a huge reward as it takes hours to get. I will post bosses and mobs after all weapons are released.

I'd love to help out, not sure what I could do though.

I'm normally pretty creative and enjoy making art. I see you already have more than enough spriters, and I'm not very talented when it comes to pixel art anyways.
Perhaps I could help with ideas or create concept art and designs for items/creatures for the spriters to go off of?

I don't know, if any of this sounds like it could be helpful, I'd be more than willing to pitch in.

OMG Can't Wait For This To Come Out!
(i could help with being the beta tester+ The Ideas Man ;P+ anything that does not include sprites/models)
I Wish U Guys/Girls Luck...

-Boone
[DOUBLEPOST=1442281481,1442281275][/DOUBLEPOST]but i have one question...
is this going to be for tmodloader?
(this would be a good option)

OMG Can't Wait For This To Come Out!
(i could help with being the beta tester+ The Ideas Man ;P+ anything that does not include sprites/models)
I Wish U Guys/Girls Luck...

-Boone
[DOUBLEPOST=1442281481,1442281275][/DOUBLEPOST]but i have one question...
is this going to be for tmodloader?
(this would be a good option)
Ulterraria has moved over to standalone, since apparently tAPI isn't being supported anymore or something. Anyway, go check that thread out since this thread has been abandoned. (I don't have a link, but you'll be able to find it pretty easy, it's called Ulterraria: Reborn now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom