Standalone Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill see if it works if it does it doesn't matter this is standalone anyways
[DOUBLEPOST=1443224107,1443223596][/DOUBLEPOST]ugh I can never get a start app!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1443224180][/DOUBLEPOST]there should be one armour set that requires all the others... the ultimate set of stuff...
[DOUBLEPOST=1443224215][/DOUBLEPOST]that was good enough to be a all purpose armour...
[DOUBLEPOST=1443224243][/DOUBLEPOST]no relation to thorium the ULTERRARIA SET

You just foresaw a spoiler, sort of.

You just foresaw a spoiler, sort of.
Ulterraria will never start up again?? ;)
But really, im going to guess its endgame armor, requiring most armor sets
Most as in melee will need the melee bonus armor sets such as :
Shadow , Molten , the 3 Hardmode ores , That green post mech bosses armor, turtle armor, beetle armor, solar armor, and other armor that may or may not be added to the mod

@Teh Bass Cannon™
..what? No endgame armor is confirmed until a distant update. The celestial armors are the endgame as of now.

@turnipofpower
mebbe, mebbe
mebbe nut

Okay but idk, we may finish up the thrower class sooner or later. Nothing is confirmed for throwers yet in this update.

For those who may be wondering, we are looking for a release of 1.1 soon. Sorry that it has taken so long, though the team has been working very hard to keep going, especially due to the rather large list of inactive members. Those of us who have stayed, a team of around 7, have made some fantastic progress, which we're sure you'll be excited about! Be patient, it's coming! :D

Can't wait for the update. Been refreshing the forums around every three hours looking to see if my favorite mods (Ulterraria, Avalon, Tremor, and N Terraria) have been updated :D

Can't wait for the update. Been refreshing the forums around every three hours looking to see if my favorite mods (Ulterraria, Avalon, Tremor, and N Terraria) have been updated :D

Hehe, just a lil' longer! I may make some spoilers, and the... trailer... may also be coming soon :p

The 1.1 trailer is out! 1.1 should be released tomorrow, being followed by a bug fix and smaller content update with the week to 2 weeks afterwards. We're all very excited to let you all play 1.1!

Also, the music used in the video is some of the new music in Ulterraria, jus' sayin' :D

Also, subscribe to the channel that this video is on to get access to some secret updates and maybe even BTS stuff of some of the new updates :D

Last edited:
Just some other notes.

There were confirmed dungeon weapons arriving for summoners but those were not ready for the release, so they will not be released in this update. Possibly in a future patch or in v1.2.

The 1.1 trailer is out! 1.1 should be released tomorrow, being followed by a bug fix and smaller content update with the week to 2 weeks afterwards. We're all very excited to let you all play 1.1!

Also, the music used in the video is some of the new music in Ulterraria, jus' sayin' :D

Also, subscribe to the channel that this video is on to get access to some secret updates and maybe even BTS stuff of some of the new updates :D

Well, that was fast :D

I'm so damn excited!

It looks amazing.
Anyways, I have a question. If it is a Standalone Mod, does multiplayer work normally? I mean, can I play with my friends with this mod?
:)

It looks amazing.
Anyways, I have a question. If it is a Standalone Mod, does multiplayer work normally? I mean, can I play with my friends with this mod?
:)

Sadly, no. It's quite a shame, but multiplayer requires a lot of extra things that we don't have yet. I'm trying to get it worked out, but for now, it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom