tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems skeletron on expert always have one hand with the prefixe blessed so it make unable to kill without taking item from hardmode

I tested this, it seems as though it can have prefixes, but it's not always blessed. How many times did you test it?

Hey there, i found this mod today, and have already read everything there is to read, and watched everything i found. I have not tried it out though. I love everything so far, also i was going to suggest a 4th mech boss, until i saw armagoodon, anyway it was basically combining 5 souls of might,sight and fright, to make souls of technology. so combining all 3 of the mechanical boss summonings The mechanical worm,eye and skull with 10 souls of technology would make a new mech boss, more powerfull than the 3, killing the boss would drop 5% Mechanical wings, 10-20 Broken Mechanical pieces, used to make the mechanical staff, which would summon the chitari minions (avengers? (probably misspelt)) and the Machinarium( ranged weapon that turns normal bullets into a laser)
Futuristic bullets ( 1 broken mechanical piece and a 100 bullets to make 100 futuristic bullets) which split into 3 smaller ones making a small explosion. Please inform me how good it is, or how bad, if you happend to like it, i will be glad to suggest more things, can't wait to try out the mod

Hey there, i found this mod today, and have already read everything there is to read, and watched everything i found. I have not tried it out though. I love everything so far, also i was going to suggest a 4th mech boss, until i saw armagoodon, anyway it was basically combining 5 souls of might,sight and fright, to make souls of technology. so combining all 3 of the mechanical boss summonings The mechanical worm,eye and skull with 10 souls of technology would make a new mech boss, more powerfull than the 3, killing the boss would drop 5% Mechanical wings, 10-20 Broken Mechanical pieces, used to make the mechanical staff, which would summon the chitari minions (avengers? (probably misspelt)) and the Machinarium( ranged weapon that turns normal bullets into a laser)
Futuristic bullets ( 1 broken mechanical piece and a 100 bullets to make 100 futuristic bullets) which split into 3 smaller ones making a small explosion. Please inform me how good it is, or how bad, if you happend to like it, i will be glad to suggest more things, can't wait to try out the mod

Were not adding any more mech bosses.
Also souls have a certain way of working, hardmode is soulds that end in.. 'ight' I believe.

Were not adding any more mech bosses.
Also souls have a certain way of working, hardmode is soulds that end in.. 'ight' I believe.
I know you wont, i waned to recommend it, but then i saw armagoodon, i have not noticed the "ight" What do you think about the weapons?

Since people seem to want spoilers, and what we're working on right now is something big that we'd rather not spoil so soon, tangible spoilers might not be possible, so here's a stupid obscure spoiler that doesn't really spoil anything but hints to certain things. Also, there might be some other hints relating to this image, but not in the image itself. You just might need to stretch a little bit. If you can figure things out, actual spoilers might come soon.
View attachment 84844 I Met Great Unclean Rats/
Well, of course meat isn't flour... Like, that's pretty obvious :D

You should probably fix the issue of not being able to have Crimson worlds. And you should also add the flamethrower weapon that inflicts On Fire!, Frostburn, And Cursed inferno with an EXTRA feature: shadow flames.

You should probably fix the issue of not being able to have Crimson worlds. And you should also add the flamethrower weapon that inflicts On Fire!, Frostburn, And Cursed inferno with an EXTRA feature: shadow flames.
Yeah, Boffin fixed Crimson worlds already, don't worry. And sure, it was planned anyway.

Yeah, Boffin fixed Crimson worlds already, don't worry. And sure, it was planned anyway.
fixed, but not currently implemented, also while playing around with the mod, i came across a rather annoying bug, i was unable to throw light discs, i checked it in several ways like removing all my accessories and armor, but i am simply unable to throw them, also i tested with other mods and on vanilla, and its only this mod causing it, im not to sure where the problems originating from though.

I tried to install the mod and I want to uninstall it just untill I finish my regular terraria playthrough and my mage playthrough. Can someone tell me how to uninstall without messing up anything. (P.S. I backed up my normal worlds already)

I tried to install the mod and I want to uninstall it just untill I finish my regular terraria playthrough and my mage playthrough. Can someone tell me how to uninstall without messing up anything. (P.S. I backed up my normal worlds already)
Just go to Terraria in your steam library, right click it, hit properties, click on local files, and click on verify integrity of game cache. (Note: if you have any files you don't want to lose in your content folder, I would suggest backing that up too.) What this does is it checks for files that don't match up with the game's normal files, then deletes the files and reinstalls the base game's files.

Just go to Terraria in your steam library, right click it, hit properties, click on local files, and click on verify integrity of game cache. (Note: if you have any files you don't want to lose in your content folder, I would suggest backing that up too.) What this does is it checks for files that don't match up with the game's normal files, then deletes the files and reinstalls the base game's files.[
Thanks that really helped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom