• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.

tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boffin

Brain of Cthulhu
If you want to know, that folder is located in your "My Games" folder in your documents. Look for the worlds folder inside :)

gehrigp29

Skeletron Prime
I know It says that crimson worlds can't spawn but I got a crimson world where the crimson starts within 10-20 blocks of my spawn which has never hapened before.

Boffin

Brain of Cthulhu
I know It says that crimson worlds can't spawn but I got a crimson world where the crimson starts within 10-20 blocks of my spawn which has never hapened before.

...Welp. I have no idea how that is even possible but you know what, why not. If you haven't used that world much, you might even want to put up a download on here. So others can have crimson. :p

gehrigp29

Skeletron Prime
...Welp. I have no idea how that is even possible but you know what, why not. If you haven't used that world much, you might even want to put up a download on here. So others can have crimson. :p
I've used the world a decent amount but I'm not to Hardmode yet so I'll still put in the world

Boffin

Brain of Cthulhu
I am a bit curious about how the mod is going
can we have an update of how things is in the moment?

All I can say to that is: Good. Very good. Extremely good. What we've done so far is what we're not going to tell you. I say this because I think the wait will be more than worth it. :) (and there will be spoilers coming, but for not for the thing I just described)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom