tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
But wait, if it'll be on tModLoader now... will we get our servers finally? :redspin:
(I mean Ulterraria Multi.)

The Tesla Stave seems to be barely functional,it doesn't deal any damage most of the time,and it sucks because I really liked it's concept :(

The Tesla Stave seems to be barely functional,it doesn't deal any damage most of the time,and it sucks because I really liked it's concept :(
i believe its because of piercing physics, and that it uses pre 1.3 piercing mechanics so it wont hit that often.

i dont know, that will be up to the modders, i just post what i know about the mod from experience of playing it, and i had no problems using the weapon.
Did it always deal damage when it hit an enemy? for me 90% of the time it doesn't do :red:.

I have a suggestion for a magic weapon,if I may say it c:
A weapon which fires homing phantasmal eyes at a high fire rate. Drops from moon lord. (the phantasmal eye thingy is one of moon lord's projectiles)

This mod is pretty cool. It's like a smaller version of the tremor mod. But, I can't play the tremor mod cuz the armor ruins my computer. This is pretty cool though. Keep up the good work.

Hello, just wanting an update on wether or not Ulterraria will be moving to the tModloader, and if there is any progress on it working for Mac
Thanks

Hello, just wanting an update on wether or not Ulterraria will be moving to the tModloader, and if there is any progress on it working for Mac
Thanks
Sorry for a late reply.

Yes, we are indeed moving to tMod.
However, not really anybody on the team knows except Boffin or I guess anyone actively involved with code. The rest of us are doing whatever in the mean time, I guess.

Still am not gonna have a release date either, none of us has any idea when porting is going to finish, to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom