tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
sample post

Just a little thing I thought I'd say. Progress is going okay, however I've been told that the biome chests are a big pain.

Were sorry about the huge delay, but I believe I've already covered it last time.

Hello everyone. So we have more issues. It seems that most of the team has just gone RIP, so we need new members. We need a little bit of everyone at this point with a good skill level. Just send me a PM or let me know here if you think you can take part.

Hello everyone. So we have more issues. It seems that most of the team has just gone RIP, so we need new members. We need a little bit of everyone at this point with a good skill level. Just send me a PM or let me know here if you think you can take part.

Er...do you mean they quit the project, or that they literally just died? How much manpower are you actually down?

Bluemagic has joined the team.

..don't ask. But this will probably give the mod some more life and help us bring new stuff to the modding world.

EDIT: Team cap has been raised to 15.

I heard that this mod will have snickerbobbles's confection. Is that right because I would love that!

Hey guys do you remember me? Well yeah I'm back, but I decided I was kinda done working with the mod and dropped off the face of the earth for several months. I left a message on steam, but... eh.. Anyways I'm here to say I'm leaving the mod permanently and going off to do my own mods and other things that I can do and work with my own time and at my own pace. (As I don't have internet really anymore..) Anyways! I had fun working with everyone even for my short time being here, and thanks for letting me join! Seeya!

Hey guys do you remember me? Well yeah I'm back, but I decided I was kinda done working with the mod and dropped off the face of the earth for several months. I left a message on steam, but... eh.. Anyways I'm here to say I'm leaving the mod permanently and going off to do my own mods and other things that I can do and work with my own time and at my own pace. (As I don't have internet really anymore..) Anyways! I had fun working with everyone even for my short time being here, and thanks for letting me join! Seeya!
Have fuuuuuun! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom