tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mooaaar screenshots for you!
coN1jRA.png

Hmm... I need everyone's opinions here. I can add world importing, no problem. However, all of your current worlds in Ulterraria will break ( can't be loaded anymore ). I need to know: Would you like me to implement this? Or should we just not include world importing?

If I were to say anything, I think it would be good if the world could be imported with a separate program in which updates it with new ores and features that the mod brings. Also perhaps full character compatibility?

If I were to say anything, I think it would be good if the world could be imported with a separate program in which updates it with new ores and features that the mod brings. Also perhaps full character compatibility?

I would say no to that. My previous question still stands though, I need to know, so as many opinions as possible please!

damn you got there quick! You'll be primed up and ready for <<REDACTED >> at this point 0.0 (huehue)
I, for one, would be fine with losing mostly everything. However, I know mostly everyone does not have the same opinion as me and would hate to lose mostly everything. :confused:

Hmm... I need everyone's opinions here. I can add world importing, no problem. However, all of your current worlds in Ulterraria will break ( can't be loaded anymore ). I need to know: Would you like me to implement this? Or should we just not include world importing?
Noooo. The vanilla worlds would miss key generation features, and would definetly make people start over just to bring over a deprit world.

You are correct, so I think it might be best if vanilla worlds aren't possible to import. I will make all new worlds in 1.1.1+ compatible with all versions of Ulterraria worlds from previous versions of course. :D

Also, @azumarill64 , your opinion on the beginning of worlds may influence some content in one of the next updates, as you have a valid point. We're coming up with ways to make it more interesting! :D

Reactions: Azu
I found a pretty minor bug, but in expert ( I dont know about it in normal mode ) The Armagoodon can drop two of its mask.

I found a pretty minor bug, but in expert ( I dont know about it in normal mode ) The Armagoodon can drop two of its mask.

Really? I've just looked at the code, it shouldn't be able to do that...

EDIT: Oops... lol that's fixed now :)

Last edited:
The Armagoodon is a pretty good mechanical boss to kill first, however, does it count as a mechanical boss for the Yalets yo-yo to drop?

Ooh, I love this pen -
Sh7uvfs.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom