tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is a interesting bug. There is a buzzing sound, and if you open the options menu, it'll keep on buzzing, and gets louder while you have the menu open and freezes the game. Same when using the map.

I tested this on regular Terraria, no buzzing sound or freezing.

This happens with the spawn-point music, or whatever you call it :D

Last edited:
Well, this is a interesting bug. There is a buzzing sound, and if you open the options menu, it'll keep on buzzing, and gets louder while you have the menu open and freezes the game. Same when using the map.

I tested this on regular Terraria, no buzzing sound or freezing.

Was it raining? That seems to be the only time a buzzing sound issue happens. But it freezes the game?

Is it possible to play the mod on multiplayer?
Currently the game stays on "Setting up server" forever, not sure if it is an issue on my end.

No this mod is currently not compatible with multiplayer.
In the future, you will be able to, assuming that is possible.

Is it possible to play the mod on multiplayer?
Currently the game stays on "Setting up server" forever, not sure if it is an issue on my end.

Again, sadly, multiplayer does not work. In fact, I'm not sure if anyone in 1.3 has managed to get it to work. I'm sure that once someone manages to get it to work, they will share it with me and I'll try my best to get it to work for Ulterraria, but for now, it doesn't work :(

I understand, thank you for the replies. Although I do hope it happens in the future, Terraria with friends is spectacular, add a good mod in the equation and it is even better :D.

Perhaps in 1.1.1 or 1.2 we can introduce our own server software or get the current one to work. And maybe even steam hosting, but I don't know about that.

You say 1.1.0 is supposed to bring 150 new items...Am I supposed to have only found the following so far, having just gotten hardmode?
-CrimShark
-Desert Sword
-Blood Rend

You say 1.1.0 is supposed to bring 150 new items...Am I supposed to have only found the following so far, having just gotten hardmode?
-CrimShark
-Desert Sword
-Blood Rend

Those are all items that were added in 1.0... probably just coincidental. Though, if you've killed any monsters at all, you should have at least gotten 1 strength essence by now... are you sure you're using 1.1? Or 1.1.0.1?

NOTE: I won't be the one responding to you after you reply, I've got to sleep. Hopefully one of the other team members responds for me :p

Those are all items that were added in 1.0... probably just coincidental. Though, if you've killed any monsters at all, you should have at least gotten 1 strength essence by now... are you sure you're using 1.1? Or 1.1.0.1?

NOTE: I won't be the one responding to you after you reply, I've got to sleep. Hopefully one of the other team members responds for me :p
Well, I've gotten Strength and Imperial essences too, but have to to find a use for them. I'm just asking whether the majority of the content is currently in hardmode, or not yet released

You actually missed the new event in Pre Hardmode, and it seems to me you haven't fought the new pre hardmode boss which was in 1.0.

But yes, quite a lot of content is later in the game. Also there's a lot of summoner armor in both modes.

You actually missed the new event in Pre Hardmode, and it seems to me you haven't fought the new pre hardmode boss which was in 1.0.

But yes, quite a lot of content is later in the game. Also there's a lot of summoner armor in both modes.
You mean High Tide and Mask of Infamy? I was actually wondering about that, I have no idea how to get the Magic Conch shell, or how to confront the Mask of Infamy :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom