tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
...... where is the download? im seeing people play it already.
Well, let's say this. I was thinking that the port would get done way quicker. However, I was wrong. Second, I do not have a link. There IS a base 1.1 link with plentiful bugs and is standalone, however.

Also, they got it from 1.0 - 1.1.1.8 releases.

Well... what actually does it add? ;.;

I hope it's content, not just balancing stuff and changing recipe bollocks, I want bosses post Moon Lord!
Small spoiler alert:

That is what this mod will be for (in the future). With adding stuff elsewhere to the existing modes. (not really filler content like most)

Small spoiler alert:

That is what this mod will be for (in the future). With adding stuff elsewhere to the existing modes. (not really filler content like most)
cool, the only post moon-lord content mods are either not finished, or are very preliminary with it, so this will be a good thing if it happens, also i kinda feel that the high tide is rather... obselete, since people rarely farm at the ocean pre-Hardmode, and would usually only farm there for shark fins/pirate maps, and also considering that you get 2 invasion summon items from the ocean, it seems a bit odd, idk.

Also, love the profile GIF.

This is gonna be my last time answering this question.

I don't know.

Please. Stop asking. Nobody even knows, and I'm not certain if it's even being worked on.

Quick news. I heard about 1.3.2 and 1.3.3 in the works, some of which may be adding content that will already be featured (I dont know whats in it so its a wild guess). If work is being done, then it'll be waiting till the updates are done, to avoid wasting time.

Quick news. I heard about 1.3.2 and 1.3.3 in the works, some of which may be adding content that will already be featured (I dont know whats in it so its a wild guess). If work is being done, then it'll be waiting till the updates are done, to avoid wasting time.
well, actually according to the post cenx made before about 1.3.2's possible release date, it could be any day, i know it got delayed a little because some of the team met up for the first time.

So, let me describe the current problem. So Neal at the moment is at a state of silence, so I'm gonna assume no work is being done whatsoever. Bluemagic also told me that neal hasn't told him to help him out either, so there's that.

Blue said he might continue on the coding from here, but that all really depends. Were trying our best to shoot for a release hopefully before 2017 but I'd recommend not getting your hopes up. You all know how bad we are with timing.

Activity is also at an all time low, so nobody is really communicating or getting on either, which doesn't help the mod's failure.

I'll probably release a spoiler or two when there's confirmed progress, because nobody else really knows what's going on and what's being featured. We also need to redo the update plans as those are completely out of date and nobody knows when neal will return.

I hope you all understand.

Wish us luck.

So, let me describe the current problem. So Neal at the moment is at a state of silence, so I'm gonna assume no work is being done whatsoever. Bluemagic also told me that neal hasn't told him to help him out either, so there's that.

Blue said he might continue on the coding from here, but that all really depends. Were trying our best to shoot for a release hopefully before 2017 but I'd recommend not getting your hopes up. You all know how bad we are with timing.

Activity is also at an all time low, so nobody is really communicating or getting on either, which doesn't help the mod's failure.

I'll probably release a spoiler or two when there's confirmed progress, because nobody else really knows what's going on and what's being featured. We also need to redo the update plans as those are completely out of date and nobody knows when neal will return.

Wish us luck.
Good luck with everything!

Wish us luck.

Hey, Axuris/Venomalix, I've been working on my own Tmod mod and I would be willing to help get something done for a bit if you absolutely need some help getting stuff done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom