tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just made my account, I have no idea why im posting in the same post
[DOUBLEPOST=1444585553,1444585472][/DOUBLEPOST]Nope. Is it working for any of you guys?

I just made my account, I have no idea why im posting in the same post
[DOUBLEPOST=1444585553,1444585472][/DOUBLEPOST]Nope. Is it working for any of you guys?
On a fresh install, following the instructions exactly, I was able to run the mod perfectly fine first try. You've not installed it properly.

When I try to launch it, it says it has an error. Then, when I try to close it something quickly pops up and then it close. Last, it gives me another error
[DOUBLEPOST=1444585982,1444585816][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's worked for all of the team that have tried to install it...
Lemme restart my Terraria. I have been attempting to mod for quite a bit. A fresh start should do me good... Hopefully

When I try to launch it, it says it has an error. Then, when I try to close it something quickly pops up and then it close. Last, it gives me another error

Yes, that is because the XNBs are in the incorrect place. Are you sure you've put everything in the correct place? That is what the issue is. Where is the Terraria.exe located?

Hello! I was wondering if i could play this multiplayer, i've been looking terraria mods for playing with my brother :)

[DOUBLEPOST=1444585982,1444585816][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lemme restart my Terraria. I have been attempting to mod for quite a bit. A fresh start should do me good... Hopefully

Listen, if you're having problems with your install, here's a diagram. There are no problems with installation, if you're having a problem, it's likely because you didn't install it properly.
HOW TO INSTALL.png

Well that was the most uninteresting 40 minutes of my life.
The entire mod suffers from a lack of content, as nearly an hour in all I found were two fragments that seemed to not do anything and a ring.
All the guide had that was new was one item in Hardmode. Whole thing was a waste of time.

The entire mod suffers from a lack of content, as nearly an hour in all I found were two fragments that seemed to not do anything and a ring.
All the guide had that was new was one item in Hardmode. Whole thing was a waste of time.

Okay, well wait for 1.2 then. More content everywhere. Sorry that the first 40 minutes didn't assault you with content. The intention of Ulterraria is to add content in places to make certain places more interesting.

And thanks for the constructive criticism, will be sure to take "Boring", "Waste of time" and "Lack of content" into consideration when improving it. :)

Okay, well wait for 1.2 then. More content everywhere. Sorry that the first 40 minutes didn't assault you with content. The intention of Ulterraria is to add content in places to make certain places more interesting.

And thanks for the constructive criticism, will be sure to take "Boring", "Waste of time" and "Lack of content" into consideration when improving it. :)
Honestly early on is what needs it most, as it is the time when nothing is available to the player: You walk the slowest, jump the lowest, and mine the least. Nothing of significance happens until the Eye. Then nothing until the Eater/Brain, then the game starts up.

Honestly early on is what needs it most, as it is the time when nothing is available to the player: You walk the slowest, jump the lowest, and mine the least. Nothing of significance happens until the Eye. Then nothing until the Eater/Brain, then the game starts up.

The problem is is that's the worst place to add content because we're limited. I hate starting new games up during mod runs, mainly because there is nothing. Why? Because people don't want to have terrible weapons that do 8 damage. Either way, 1.2 will be more interesting because you get to see the new content instantly (if you're lucky, it is slightly randomized). Sorry if my reply seemed salty, hearing that 3 months of work was dimmed down to "Boring" kinda sparked me a bit.

Also, go to the merchant. Mine a bit faster :)

It appears you've been mistaken, you actually have to progress in the game rather than piddling around for 40 to determine whether the mod is worth playing.
1.1 added most its content in hardmode, as well as in little bits in pre-hardmode, such as improving summoner progression. We'll take this into consideration while making the later updates, thank you for providing actual constructive criticism.

We did indeed add content to attempt to help with this, however it appears you've mostly missed it. :p

In fact, what can we add to make the early on game more interesting? World gen is certainly being done, just so you know, perhaps that's a bit better? If you soldier through the boring parts first, you'll get to the content :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom