tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the one thing I was supposed to fix. You may find some enemies named "hard". Don't laugh! XD

General note for everyone::

How is everyone enjoying 1.1 so far? Got anything you want to suggest? Please do! I will check on this in the morning when I wake up to see what you've written! However, don't expect large updates so soon, we (especially me, single coder for the content of the mod... lol ) want to take a break first. For now, sleep.
I've always dreamed of a motorcycle mount.
A summon that works like the Stardust Dragon except is a tree could work, where it buffs you all stats up greater amounts with each increment, bearing more leaves and fruits each click.

I've always dreamed of a motorcycle mount.
A summon that works like the Stardust Dragon except is a tree could work, where it buffs you all stats up greater amounts with each increment, bearing more leaves and fruits each click.

That may kill boffin, but perhaps it can arrive in a later update.
However I don't think a motorcycle mount will be too hard.

Reactions: Azu
That may kill boffin, but perhaps it can arrive in a later update.
However I don't think a motorcycle mount will be too hard.
The Dragon was one of the most unique things in 1.3, in my opinion. Wish there was more things like it.

And while I'm here, how about a cornucopia that gives more summons as long as the summoned are different? To encourage having an entourage instead of just one type.

The Dragon was one of the most unique things in 1.3, in my opinion. Wish there was more things like it.

And while I'm here, how about a cornucopia that gives more summons as long as the summoned are different? To encourage having an entourage instead of just one type.

Now that actually sounds pretty cool, and somewhat doable.

I have a problem with the mod
Norton thinks the terraria file that comes with the zip is dangerous and deletes it. is the terraria.exe file important?
also if I don't need the terraria.exe file then how do I know the mod is installed?
according to the wiki the only item I can bring to the guide and see if its used in a recipe is a antlion mandable
I brought the mandable to the guide and the dessert sword wasn't listed

Norton thinks the terraria file that comes with the zip is dangerous and deletes it. is the terraria.exe file important?
also if I don't need the terraria.exe file then how do I know the mod is installed?
according to the wiki the only item I can bring to the guide and see if its used in a recipe is a antlion mandable
http://prntscr.com/8qbw3f

This is all I can do to help you. Take it to boffin.

You didn't install the mod. You simply extracted the files the mod need to run. Norton gave you a false positive, disable it and re-extract the exe into your Terraria folder.

Here is a suggestion I recently thought up, a spell that will randomly deal damage, heal the player, or regen the players mana faster. It could be called "Summoner's Luck" ( pun on Suckers Luck ) I hope it wouldn't be too hard to code :D

I made a sprite for the spell I suggested! (I know i'm not the best spriter...)
jSUOg6b.png

I made a sprite for the spell I suggested! (I know i'm not the best spriter...)
jSUOg6b.png

Better than anything I could make haha. I'm not sure how the spell actually works? I'd honestly say that it'd be better as a potion, but I guess that's just my opinion.

Better than anything I could make haha. I'm not sure how the spell actually works? I'd honestly say that it'd be better as a potion, but I guess that's just my opinion.
True, it would be nicer as a potion, but I figured it would cost 0 mana, but have a 10 second cool-down. The amount it damages the player or heals the player is between 10-50, And the mana regen could be .5X increase in regen. Damaging be the most common, mana regen being the middle, and healing the lowest chance.
[DOUBLEPOST=1444664654,1444664510][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh shoot, I forgot how I think it should be crafted :confused:
I think it should be One book (obviously), two Death-root, one lesser healing potion, and 2 mana crystals at the bookcase.

I wouldn't see the point spending time getting a spell that mostly damages you though... I like the idea, but it'd be a potion thing really. :p

I wouldn't see the point spending time getting a spell that mostly damages you though... I like the idea, but it'd be a potion thing really. :p
Ok, potion it is! (instead of a book in its recipe, its a water bottle :happy: )

Small edit: I just had an idea! maybe instead of used on self, it uses the same AI as the stink potion or Molotov (throwing weapon) And it loses the mana regen, but it makes a small cloud of either health or damage (red for health, black for damage)

Last edited:
why is it that Norton views it as a virus though?

A lot of anti-virus programs seem to find .exes as viruses, despite the fact they aren't. It's most likely something to do with the steam integration, as it wasn't downloaded from Steam. It's not a virus, I can promise you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom