tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
<link removed by staff>
can anyone tell me if the site works or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the sticky diode for? It simply says "consumable" and nothing happens if I use it, I just hold it all lion king style.

Yeah, you'd have to fight him to access plantera since he is counted as one of the mech bosses.

Also he drops souls which if I remember correctly, are useful for summoners. If they don't have a use, they are likely to have a use soon.

I'm not sure if this has been reported yet as I have not gone through the entire thread, but when it is raining ingame if you have ambient sound on there is this somewhat loud static sound as well. When you turn off ambient sound you can't hear it anymore. (It has only rained once in my game so I have only come across this issue once as well).

And slightly offtopic, out of curiosity what are the various essences dropped by high prefix enemies for?
Sorry if this has already been answered.

I'm not sure if this has been reported yet as I have not gone through the entire thread, but when it is raining ingame if you have ambient sound on there is this somewhat loud static sound as well. When you turn off ambient sound you can't hear it anymore. (It has only rained once in my game so I have only come across this issue once as well).

And slightly offtopic, out of curiosity what are the various essences dropped by high prefix enemies for?
Sorry if this has already been answered.
This is a known bug and will likely be fixed in 1.2/1.1.1, sorry for any inconvenience.
Will these "strength essences" have a use later on? o_O
On essences, they will a general multi use crafting material later on, they were tacked on as a bit of an afterthought. You should keep them however, as they will be used later.
Also, they're dropped by any enemy that has a beneficial prefix.

This is a known bug and will likely be fixed in 1.2/1.1.1, sorry for any inconvenience.

On essences, they will a general multi use crafting material later on, they were tacked on as a bit of an afterthought. You should keep them however, as they will be used later.
Ah cool thanks for the prompt reply.
I mainly wanted to make sure the issue is known, in the mean time turning off ambient isn't a big deal.

Thanks for letting me know about the essences as well, will make sure to horde them :)

Oh thanks goodness, I have about 100 strength essences. :)

still no multiplayer damn looks like i still have to wait a bit for multiplayer-able mods for 1.3 oh well back to learning about all the content of the mod

As I took the screenshot, no. Those are enemies from the new event, the high tide.
Well, still looks good. :)
btw, I have a question. What do these essences (imperial itd.) do? They look cool, they're pretty rare but they dont serve as a material. What are they?
[DOUBLEPOST=1444772081,1444772042][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, still looks good. :)
btw, I have a question. What do these essences (imperial itd.) do? They look cool, they're pretty rare but they dont serve as a material. What are they?
Nevermind, I looked up.

<link removed by staff>
can anyone tell me if the site works or not?
It most likely is a scam and possibly malicious, please do not post links to sites advertising any kind of game codes for no cost.

Also, please stick to the thread topic. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom