tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps all of the unimplemented options which are only changeable in the cfg file at the moment, also maybe a option to change the cursor design and health bars of enemies?
It would be great! Like 3/4 styles for cursors/health bars! :D

I love this mod so much but i have one question. What's the point of imperial essence?
the essences are used as items to enhance various accessories, at the moment strength essence is only usable.
The essences serve varied purposes depending on their type.
They all will be used as general materials in the future although their main hierarchy of use is

Strength Essence; the most common essence type, is used to upgrade accessories and misc. items such as tools.

Imperial Essence; a moderately rarer type, will be used to upgrade mid-early game weapons. They were supposed to be used in the recipe for the Acorn Cannon, however due to a recipe screwup it uses strength essence for now.

Phantasmagorical Essence; the rarest type of essence, begins appearing post-plantera. It will be used to upgrade weapons to an mid-endgame state, and as a catalyst for something greater, or at least, in a later update it will be.

When we first implement these back in 1.1, they served no purpose, as we were rushing 1.1 out so the mod would actually have content in it. In 1.1.1 Strength Essence got a little bit of use, and the other essence types were left in the dust. 1.2 will see much more use of the essences.

Hello, i was on this thread near the beginning of october i believe but i wanted to check in on something... Is there any update on if there is going to be a version compatible with Mac. Thanks!

Hello all. We'd like to pose a question for all of you. The more that answer, the better of an opinion we can get for this, so if you do see this, please leave your opinion (if, of course, you actually play this).

Would you like a release before Christmas that is smaller, or a release next year that is much bigger?

We would like to ask this because we've spent a lot of time on one portion of the mod, trying to make it as good as possible, and haven't had time to work on the other
segments that we are yet to do for 1.2. We want 1.2 to be beautifully huge, but if you would like a release before Christmas, then we will release 1.2 in a smaller state.

Hello, i was on this thread near the beginning of october i believe but i wanted to check in on something... Is there any update on if there is going to be a version compatible with Mac. Thanks!

We would love to have a Mac version working, and we will try our best to get that sorted, once we figure out how (need to ask Bluemagic some questions, sit him down in a room and maybe tortu- I mean hug him a bit to get him to tell me what to do :p), we will. I'll do that preferably when 1.3.1 comes out (actual terraria version) and 1.2 for Ulterraria is completed, which is when I will painstakingly update it.

Hello all. We'd like to pose a question for all of you. The more that answer, the better of an opinion we can get for this, so if you do see this, please leave your opinion (if, of course, you actually play this).

Would you like a release before Christmas that is smaller, or a release next year that is much bigger?

We would like to ask this because we've spent a lot of time on one portion of the mod, trying to make it as good as possible, and haven't had time to work on the other
segments that we are yet to do for 1.2. We want 1.2 to be beautifully huge, but if you would like a release before Christmas, then we will release 1.2 in a smaller state.

We would love to have a Mac version working, and we will try our best to get that sorted, once we figure out how (need to ask Bluemagic some questions, sit him down in a room and maybe tortu- I mean hug him a bit to get him to tell me what to do :p), we will. I'll do that preferably when 1.3.1 comes out (actual terraria version) and 1.2 for Ulterraria is completed, which is when I will painstakingly update it.
i reckon a smaller update would be quite good, as it will keep eager people happy for long enough for you to finish it off, whereas if you let it wait too long so you could put in everything, people may lose interest before it gets updated and move on to something else.

P.S. will we be seeing anything post-moon lord from the update? ive rly been itching to find something like that since avalon, and since thatll still be a while before it updates ill go for anything at this point.

Thank you so much for the update!

P.S. I think a smaller update would work well to fix or add things that need attention and to keep the people waiting more to play around with. Thanks!

i reckon a smaller update would be quite good, as it will keep eager people happy for long enough for you to finish it off, whereas if you let it wait too long so you could put in everything, people may lose interest before it gets updated and move on to something else.

P.S. will we be seeing anything post-moon lord from the update? ive rly been itching to find something like that since avalon, and since thatll still be a while before it updates ill go for anything at this point.

You're saying another half update like 1.1.1?

Shh. Shhhh. Soon my child. Soon. And this isn't a riddle or anything, I'm just not gonna tell you when :p

Well, it's sad that you can't make 1.2 (big one I mean) for christmas, but... I can wait, even if I wanted it so badly, even if I was so sad that it's not already released. I will wait.
I want a hella-big update, with new bosses, new adventures, and some freaking BALANCE!
Btw, still waiting for my elemode and new biomes. :3

Well, it's sad that you can't make 1.2 (big one I mean) for christmas, but... I can wait, even if I wanted it so badly, even if I was so sad that it's not already released. I will wait.
I want a hella-big update, with new bosses, new adventures, and some freaking BALANCE!
Btw, still waiting for my elemode and new biomes. :3

Okay, so it's 2-2 in results at the moment. We ourselves are leaning on the side of bigger update, so you could make that a 2.5 - 2. Will continue working on it, and will fully decide what we're doing soon. We will, hopefully, be posting some interesting spoiler stuff, perhaps a little trail for you all to follow to hint you some of the updates features. BUT! For now, coding and - crying in the corner of the bath eating ice cream with a cold shower on - for me.

Okay, so it's 2-2 in results at the moment. We ourselves are leaning on the side of bigger update, so you could make that a 2.5 - 2. Will continue working on it, and will fully decide what we're doing soon. We will, hopefully, be posting some interesting spoiler stuff, perhaps a little trail for you all to follow to hint you some of the updates features. BUT! For now, coding and - crying in the corner of the bath eating ice cream with a cold shower on - for me.
Work, slave! ;)

First and foremost, thank you for making such a good mod Venomalix. Anyway, the Spectre Armor set bonus (both of them) doesn't work with your magic weapons. Is this intentional or a possible bug? Also I'm new here so yeah.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom