tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trailer should cover enough.
The rest, you can find yourself.

(Until the wiki somehow gets finished)

Also speaking of that, would anyone like to volunteer to update the wiki for us?

Hello all! We have some spoilers for you tenacious gremlins! Enjoy this whilst you can (as it may be your last for a while):

gEEjjy5.gif

TgLwVo4.gif

ykHn6gb.gif

Wow, it's been a whopping 18 hours since the last dump of spoilers?! That's far too long.

Well, never fear! As Ulterraria's lead "that-guy-who-makes-the-logo-and-stuff-sometimes",
I have decided to give everyone a sneak peek at the future of Ulterraria's most important feature: It's logo!

UlterrariaIcon.png

Yeah, turns out the U in "Ulterraria" is highly flammable. Watch those fingers.

Wow, it's been a whopping 18 hours since the last dump of spoilers?! That's far too long.

Well, never fear! As Ulterraria's lead "that-guy-who-makes-the-logo-and-stuff-sometimes",
I have decided to give everyone a sneak peek at the future of Ulterraria's most important feature: It's logo!

YY3hlY7

Yeah, turns out the U in "Ulterraria" is highly flammable. Watch those fingers.
Wow! Nice to see the logo is a broken image!
Fascinating!

The only problem I see with this is that most likely will glitch certain types of enemies mainly worm enemies

Worm enemies are naturally not affected by the void. I'm also going to change the physics a bit so that they aren't forced to be sucked in, but instead can be slighly controlled by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom