tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
does it work for mac? NO OF COURSE NOT CAUSE ALL MODDERS HATE MAC

You made this post a little bit ago, and it was answered for you why it is not the case. Spamming the same message isn't going to get a rage induced point across, and if you keep that up you will be forced to have no more interaction with this thread.

If you guys don't mind me asking. Will the 1.2 update double or do more then double the the current content of the mod :eek:

Last edited:
If you guys don't mind me asking. Will the 1.2 update double or do more then double the the current content of the game :eek:
I feel like telling you directly won't be any fun. So, my answer?: ;) (and by current content, I assume you mean stuff we've added. There's 3600 items in normal Terraria, so doubling that would be mental 0.0)

I feel like telling you directly won't be any fun. So, my answer?: ;) (and by current content, I assume you mean stuff we've added. There's 3600 items in normal Terraria, so doubling that would be mental 0.0)
I meant as in the mod yeah, lol. and for the answer. I see. :p

started playing a tad while ago. I feel that the mask of infamy is stronger then the WOF in expert mode. Which is Great, are you guys planning on giving the mask more drops?

started playing a tad while ago. I feel that the mask of infamy is stronger then the WOF in expert mode. Which is Great, are you guys planning on giving the mask more drops?

It shouldn't be, but the WOF is pretty weak (ish) still in Expert, though the Mask should probably be weaker. We are definitely adding more drops, and for Armagoodon's souls as well. And for high tide too. Lots of new drops, make things more worth it. :p

It shouldn't be, but the WOF is pretty weak (ish) still in Expert, though the Mask should probably be weaker. We are definitely adding more drops, and for Armagoodon's souls as well. And for high tide too. Lots of new drops, make things more worth it. :p
Yush

just a weird idea. what about, for expert mode after you beat a boss, and decide to summon it again, it has a chance for a prefix like certain monsters? :0

just a weird idea. what about, for expert mode after you beat a boss, and decide to summon it again, it has a chance for a prefix like certain monsters? :0
Well I mean, we should probably do different prefixes for them, as healthy (+10 health) isn't gonna help for bosses >: D maybe +200 health or something would be better... oh God that's evil and I really like it. Will ask if we should do that, I think that's a cool idea. (we should probably have worse prefixes too, to balance it (-200 health)) :p

Well I mean, we should probably do different prefixes for them, as healthy (+10 health) isn't gonna help for bosses >: D maybe +200 health or something would be better... oh God that's evil and I really like it. Will ask if we should do that, I think that's a cool idea. (we should probably have worse prefixes too, to balance it (-200 health)) :p
maybe +10% more health instead of a number since it would either be op for pre-hardmode bosses or useless for hardmode bosses. it would be fun if there were a tiny chance for double or half of all the stats.

maybe +10% more health instead of a number since it would either be op for pre-hardmode bosses or useless for hardmode bosses. it would be fun if there were a tiny chance for double or half of all the stats.
That's exactly what I've put in, 1.1x more health (10%) or 1.1x more defense at the moment. Might remove the defense or make it 5% yet. Need some more ideas for it :p

That's exactly what I've put in, 1.1x more health (10%) or 1.1x more defense at the moment. Might remove the defense or make it 5% yet. Need some more ideas for it :p
can you do the tiny chance for double or half stats. i want to see a moon lord deal 500 damage in expert XD

I've not added Moon Lord or any bosses after the mech bosses as bosses that get prefixes in expert, mainly because some of them will be ridiculous otherwise. Though, I may or may not add them dependant on request, if you really want to have a chance to be royally destroyed by a monstrously powerful moon lord then... well... be my guest :p

it would be funny, but its not needed. maybe make a crafting recipe with 1 spawner and a material the boss drops to create an unstable spawner that can get both good and bad prefixes on the bosses. its like a gamble, you can get destroyed or you can kill the boss easier.

it would be funny, but its not needed. maybe make a crafting recipe with 1 spawner and a material the boss drops to create an unstable spawner that can get both good and bad prefixes on the bosses. its like a gamble, you can get destroyed or you can kill the boss easier.

Hmm. Not sure if that would be worth it though, really. It would indeed be funny, but it would just make grinding the really difficult bosses even more difficult.

Hmm. Not sure if that would be worth it though, really. It would indeed be funny, but it would just make grinding the really difficult bosses even more difficult.
it would be optional to make it unstable or not so if you do not want to risk it you dont need to. its just if people want to gamble with their luck to see if they can make the boss easier, or for people who want a challenge and want to make the boss harder.

it would be optional to make it unstable or not so if you do not want to risk it you dont need to. its just if people want to gamble with their luck to see if they can make the boss easier, or for people who want a challenge and want to make the boss harder.

Will have to see if the team think it's a good idea, I'm split into two sides. Thanks for the suggestion though, might be a cool thing to add :p

Will have to see if the team think it's a good idea, I'm split into two sides. Thanks for the suggestion though, might be a cool thing to add :p
I can help out if you like since I have a crimson world, I could also help with anything else if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom