tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug, I think. When I drink Grog it isnt consumed? As in I get the effects and stuff but i still have the grog. So basically infinite grog.

Hey, everyone.
Just wanted to let you all know, 1.2 progress is going all fine and well, however @Boffin has grown tired and needs someone to code for him as of now, and code alongside him when he's taken his break. If you guys didn't know, @BaumProductions was going to do a playthrough on this when 1.2 releases, however we do not have a lot of time to do so. (only a few weeks)
This is kind of a big deal for us, and well, he's been waiting for at least a year or longer to play it on youtube.

If you can do some good code, and know standalone (Tmod works too.. i guess), then please either post here or toss me a message.
Thank you in advance.

Hey, everyone.
Just wanted to let you all know, 1.2 progress is going all fine and well, however @Boffin has grown tired and needs someone to code for him as of now, and code alongside him when he's taken his break. If you guys didn't know, @BaumProductions was going to do a playthrough on this when 1.2 releases, however we do not have a lot of time to do so. (only a few weeks)
This is kind of a big deal for us, and well, he's been waiting for at least a year or longer to play it on youtube.

If you can do some good code, and know standalone (Tmod works too.. i guess), then please either post here or toss me a message.
Thank you in advance.
Any idea as to where I should get started for modding because I can't find anytthing

I wish there were the crimson weapon equvalents already implemented because I'm too lazzy to make a corruption world just to get the cursed expulsor

A weird reccomendation, being able to turn essenses into different essences. example : 10 strength essence equal 1 imperial essence and vise versa, keep getting imperial essence instead of strength ;c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom