tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me guys that everything is balanced and Terraria-style-friendly. Please.
I somewhat disagree , the one reason i think i play modded terraria is for the feeling of being powerful and having Badass equipment doing random crap and ripping them up like wet toilet paper.

aye, playing a melee class was ok, but a bit challenging due to its 1.2.4 limits... then they added yoyos... R.I.P the terra blade, it died as it lived, ripping stuff to pieces.

the hype is getting too much, the high-tide music really got me into this mod, im eagerly awating what other tunes you have instore for us.

P.S. currently listening to the final boss music on super meat boy as of this message... yes i enjoy video game music a little too much.

How is the work going on? Any progress with doing multi playable? :happy:
All i can say is everything is going slowly but surely , give or take a little bit our schedule is going on course.
As for multiplayer by my knowledge we haven't discussed that much and i believe we wont be doing that as of now, perhaps in the late but foreseeable future.
Plus i imagine Boffin would have a heart attack after the amount of work he been doing so best not to pile too much on em. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom