tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I both like and dislike thats its standalone since because it standalone your more focused on finding the secrets in the mod, but on the other side you get to have the fun of really strange weapons combos.

I both like and dislike thats its standalone since because it standalone your more focused on finding the secrets in the mod, but on the other side you get to have the fun of really strange weapons combos.
Well, mods like this wouldn't go well with others. Also keep in mind mods like this may have filler content eventually that is similar, if not the same to others.
Mixing mods creates confusion and makes playthroughs last a really long time.

You'll understand what I mean when development gets further.

Well, mods like this wouldn't go well with others. Also keep in mind mods like this may have filler content eventually that is similar, if not the same to others.
Mixing mods creates confusion and makes playthroughs last a really long time.

You'll understand what I mean when development gets further.
Thats what I mean't by how I like that its standalone

Hey can I be a person that gives ideas for content or whatever you would call that job? As long as there is no age limit then I think I would be good for the job. As long as I dont have to draw anything cus im bad at that. By the way the reason why I said "As long as there is no age limit then I think I would be good for the job" is because im only 11, but I do have a good imagination so yeah.
[DOUBLEPOST=1454010036,1454009702][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, how do I install the Ulterraria all items map. I know how to install maps to normal vanilla Terraria, but I cant find the worlds folder for Ulterraria. The reason why is because I just wanna see all the melee weapons/accesories/armors in the game. I guess you could also just tell me some of the sets I could get early game or instructions on how to install the all items map. (Second one seems easier to me).
[DOUBLEPOST=1454010554][/DOUBLEPOST]
In fact, what can we add to make the early on game more interesting? World gen is certainly being done, just so you know, perhaps that's a bit better? If you soldier through the boring parts first, you'll get to the content :)
You could decrease the amount of ores it takes to make a bar for each ore, or you could decrease the amount of bars it takes to make the tools. You could also add better types of tools (lead drills to have a better mining tool that costs more bars, lead katanas to have a better type of sword that costs more bars too except for all other types of bars too). And that is an example of ideas you would get from me if I was giving you ideas C:

By the way I figured out where the world folder and stuff is so no need to tell me that stuff.

Hey can I be a person that gives ideas for content or whatever you would call that job? As long as there is no age limit then I think I would be good for the job. As long as I dont have to draw anything cus im bad at that. By the way the reason why I said "As long as there is no age limit then I think I would be good for the job" is because im only 11, but I do have a good imagination so yeah.
[DOUBLEPOST=1454010036,1454009702][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, how do I install the Ulterraria all items map. I know how to install maps to normal vanilla Terraria, but I cant find the worlds folder for Ulterraria. The reason why is because I just wanna see all the melee weapons/accesories/armors in the game. I guess you could also just tell me some of the sets I could get early game or instructions on how to install the all items map. (Second one seems easier to me).
[DOUBLEPOST=1454010554][/DOUBLEPOST]
You could decrease the amount of ores it takes to make a bar for each ore, or you could decrease the amount of bars it takes to make the tools. You could also add better types of tools (lead drills to have a better mining tool that costs more bars, lead katanas to have a better type of sword that costs more bars too except for all other types of bars too). And that is an example of ideas you would get from me if I was giving you ideas C:

well, i'm 14 and i'm in the team, And I do the same thing exept that I draw.
So I think you may be able to pass, but the decision to add you in the team will not be mine.

So I think you may be able to pass, but the decision to add you in the team will not be mine.
Awesome. That definitely gives me hope since you are only 2 years older than me. I think I forgot that I turned 12 this month in my original post... oops XD

What is the point of the "Imperial Essence"? It isnt a material and it only says "Dropped from highly prefixed enemies". Was it meant to be useful or is it just a bug? Not trying to h8 m8, just a genuine question.

I said that because there is a banner thing on Leh Rummy's post (which I quoted) that said "I support The Gyrolite mod".
Hmm I have yet to try out the gyrolite mod but I probably will soon. I too would love to be able to help out the Ulterraria team in any way that I'm able be it crimson world testing cocept art or just plain ideas. As Venomalix knows I have also been looking for bugs and or watching for things that just don't seem right.
[DOUBLEPOST=1454086336,1454086296][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tutur did you make that picture of Sans because its really good

Hmm I have yet to try out the gyrolite mod but I probably will soon. I too would love to be able to help out the Ulterraria team in any way that I'm able be it crimson world testing cocept art or just plain ideas. As Venomalix knows I have also been looking for bugs and or watching for things that just don't seem right.
[DOUBLEPOST=1454086336,1454086296][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tutur did you make that picture of Sans because its really good
The Gyrolite mod is sadly not downloadeable yet so you cant try it out. I know its gonna be good though.

If you guys are wondering why 1.2 is taking so long, allow me to explain.

Remember how I said boffin was getting tired? Well, he's kinda reached the end. And were going to be moving to tMod so we don't have a gazillion people asking questions about installation, and more coders could actually understand how to DO the code.

This mod might be on hold for awhile, but some work needs to be done for the porting to tMod and getting new coders ready to continue on.

Don't worry, we aren't giving up on the mod just yet. I actually want to see it get into the core features.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom