Ulterraria suggestions!

Are my ideas the best ideas you have ever seen?

• Yes.

• Maybe.

• Surely.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pawlick

Spazmatism
Welcome to my 'Ulterraria Mod Suggestions' thread!
I am Pawlik, a big fan of Terraria and a sympatic of Ulterraria, a mod that is growing very quickly and looks very nice, for now at least.
Here are my suggestions, thoughts and other things (maybe).

THE START
You start a new walkthrough with this new, sweet mod, Ulterraria. You want to see some new content to be sure that everything's alright. What SHOULD you see?

- New trees - I think that it's a great idea to make your world more interesting. Maybe they should spawn in mini-biomes, like a birch forest, with birches, or gum trees in specific jungle's parts? They could be used to make gum or new armors, new torches, weapons... There are many things to make out of wood!

- New textures (not everything needs to be changed) - even if Terraria looks very good already, I think that it's a brilliant idea to change at least some textures to better-looking ones to make Terraria look fresh, and new! There are some things that SHOULD be changed like pre-hardmode swords, spears, boomerangs, dirt blocks (too make them look smoother) or even some enemies. Remember that you can always make things like these optionable!

- New interface and some... other things - Terraria's interface is not bad, but it can get boring and sometimes... annoying, couse it can be too big or too small, some dont like the colors and the overall look of it. Same goes with health bars, mana bars, etc. A good idea is to add options for costumization for all of these things (if it is possible, I don't really know the borders of your skills), like: options to change toolbar's colors, size, options to change player's mana/hp bars, more minimap options, more 'sets/looks' for monsters' hp bars and an option to toggle them off... and maybe more?

THE PROGRESSION

I saw how many 'modes' you want to make, and... I don't really think that it's a good idea. Making one, but good or upgrading P-HM and HM are much better ideas.
So, my idea is to make the progression look like that:
Pre-harmode --> Hardmode --> Elemode (known by me as the Elemental Mode) --> Maybe Ultramode? (I don't think that it's needed)

I know, you are the authors and I can't tell you what to do, but I just want to help you. Ultifying something is not only about making bigger/more epic things. You should upgrade pre-hardmode and hardmode for now and maybe later, make that Ultramode or Elemode, but more? It will be: 1. too much work for you, 2. they won't be as good as Pre-HM and HM, probably, not enough work each other.
The next thing is... that making better bosses/monsters after the Moon Lord is pretty hard to do, couse... he was pretty much THE LORD. He was a freaking Lord of the Moon, the Celestial Emperor, so... How can you make stronger beings than him? Where would be the sense? Maybe, you can create (Like I said once) Elemode, with elements of Terraria freed. ("The Presence of The Moon Lord is no longer holding the elements of Terraria in the close!") It would make pretty much sense. Making bosses like Ultrasomething and Megasomethingsomething is not a good idea, really. Instead of it you can make a one, new mode, with bullshiet of new things and bosses, that actually have some sense being in the game! Like The Elementius, or The Terrarian (like that Yoyo). The Lords of THIS world, Terraria, The Lords that have been hidden for such a long time...

Last edited:
I like the ideas, but it was actually supposed to be Ultimode >>> Elemode >>> Endgame
And there already will be an endgame tier.
Elementerra.

But I will consider these, and edit them to my own liking. Thanks for the ideas!

That's nice that you liked them! I am so pigheaded, I know. Well, if you want, you can check that thread sometimes. I will upgrade it with ultramode,pre-hardmode, elemode and hardmode things. I've already made some new throwing class armors ideas. Maybe I'll even make some sprites or some pictures from the films/games to inspirate you. Btw, you can just replace ultramode and elemode with places. You know, you have some cool ultramode weapons and armors so you go to The Core to fight with the Elementius.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Here's how it works to get to each mode.

Normal Mode - Hardmode
Wall of Flesh

Hardmode - Ultimode
Tentaveii
Basically a black and red head of Cthulhu, and makes Moon Lord look like a puppy.

Ultimode - Elemode
Ultieveiiruasal
An enchanted dragon made out of 'ultified' true terra scales.

Elemode - Endgame
Ulteiiriverciion
An elemental warlord or beast.. can't decide which.
Lord of the Covert and the Ulterra.

Ohoh, it sounds nice! I just hope that you'll do it, not leave it for some retextured old bosses. ;)
Well, maybe you'll find some place for my ideas. For now better just do your work and keep my ideas in your heart. <3

Ohoh, it sounds nice! I just hope that you'll do it, not leave it for some retextured old bosses. ;)
Well, maybe you'll find some place for my ideas. For now better just do your work and keep my ideas in your heart. <3

I can probs get some of the armor done right now but I wont do the spritesheets immediately cuz those take forever but i agree that throwing class needs some new weapons
Edit: And armor

I can probs get some of the armor done right now but I wont do the spritesheets immediately cuz those take forever but i agree that throwing class needs some new weapons
Edit: And armor
Well, maybe later some other spriters will can help you!
And yeah, throwing class needs to be playable. Remember about THROWER EMBLEM too! ^^

Back
Top Bottom