tAPI Ulterraria

Should I reveal all planned content for future releases?

• Yeah, I don't like secrets! D:<

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No.. I want to be surprised.. :3

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. My old mod topic is located in the work in progress section. Look at the bosses and mobs, be creative.

Hey! Mind if I join the dev team as a spriter? My sprite thread is in my signature and as for my picture on the op use my shark-man avatar. Or this:
index.php

Hey, those sprites are pretty nice.
I'll look into it.
So first, you should make the Cutlass of Hardened Mastery (The final sword of hardmode)

Victorles, please provide an example or post a link to your art thread so we can see it.
V8TQedw.png
-Hero Crossbow. there one pixel missing because the eraser of paint.net trolls me :sigh:
Tooltip:Used By A Legendary Ranger A Long time ago..
Crafted With:Chlorophyte Repeater/Hallowed 10 Souls Of Light And 10 Souls Of Might
It Do 50 Damage And its speed is insanely fast or fast, When used it will transform normal arrows into
ZEzHQaR.png
Hero Arrow which do 21 Damage also i can do anothers but im to lazy :sigh:

Join the Social Forums and apply to be a Beta Tester. We are so overloaded that we cannot add anyone else atm but if you do good we may promote you. But of Zenvon says your hired than your hired, lol.

Now I'm on my Tablet and tomorrow I can't work on my entity sprites as well as on Wednesday ;(
Next info is that I stopped on boss sprites and will do entities :) so you can have a update faster with more entites
For now we got:
Sphinx (Still missing some parts as well as the animation)
Rainforced Queen Bee (missing her "Standing" Pose and animation)
Cyber Brain (missing his 2 secret helpers ;) as well as some texture parts and animation)
Tree Ent (missing animation)
Corrupted Cyclop (missing texture parts and animation)

All of these Sprites were made in 1,1/3 Days
So I guess in a whole week I should have all mobs complete (not bosses)

So be patient :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom